[RACE][B-Spec] 2015-S1 Captain Morgan GTR2 World Endurance Championship

• Thread starter raven214
  • 303 comments

Would it be acceptable to do race writeups rather than videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can try to help out with anyone who needs a car made over the weekend.
Can I get this on a Maserati?
FireFlames2001-2008.jpg

Hey @BKGlover can you do my scheme for my Maserati?

I just want something simple (i.e the Popeyes logo on the front and sides of the car, my number, and in the shade of orange the logo is in).

So I didn't get much done this weekend due to being sick. I only managed about an hour on the computer. On the bright side, everything gets pushed back a week so there is more time to get those schemes done.

If my records are correct, I think everyone has at least a WIP except for @Tired iron so I will make a placeholder scheme for him. I'm debating among Pepto Bismol, Angel Soft, and the classic Boudreaux Butt Paste for his sponsor/color scheme... :D

Last edited:
So I didn't get much done this weekend due to being sick. I only managed about an hour on the computer. On the bright side, everything gets pushed back a week so there is more time to get those schemes done.

If my records are correct, I think everyone has at least a WIP except for @Tired iron so I will make a placeholder scheme for him. I'm debating among Pepto Bismol, Angel Soft, and the classic Boudreaux Butt Paste for his sponsor/color scheme... :D
The one I came up with :D Butt Paste

Are these...cobwebs?

The price of having about four or five B-Spec Fantasy Series, I'm afraid. I'd get the broom (or the Swiffer), but is @raven214 around to keep the cobwebs out after that? I wonder...

*Pokes head out, broom in hand.* Those spiders sure get right to work, don't they? To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Sorry I haven't posted here. I had to put things on hold for several reasons - mainly because my dog decided to eat a curtain and had to have surgery to unblock his stomach, but also because I had to churn out some cars for earth's cool Le Mans race.

I had been planning to get a lot done this (4 day!) weekend and have all kinds of updates, but as happens to most of my plans I got nothing done. :banghead: :mad: 🤬 This time my son was sick all weekend.

Everyone is on the mend now, so hopefully I can get things restated this coming weekend. :cheers:

My god, it's raven's ghost! Call the Ghostbus....

Oh wait, it's a explanation as to why he has been busy. Never mind.

Well, it's good to hear from you regarding this, at least we now have a clear explanation as to why you've been out of the proverbial loop. When you can, you do it. For now, just get rid of the problems haunting you, then worry about this. And good luck.

Now, the cobwebs are all yours. Enjoy. :mischievous::lol:

I've run into a major stumbling block and want to get everyone's opinion. All my video recording attempts/options have failed. This includes multiple programs and an HD camera. Would everyone be cool if I wrote up an article-style summary of each race rather than do videos since it seems to be beyond my current computer's abilities? I would include screenshots so the paint schemes wouldn't go to waste. What say ye? I put a poll up in the thread to get your feedback.

Well, video highlights would be a nicer way of viewing races, but if that is a no-no, then I guess we should have at least a written race summary, with some screenshots of important moments (if possible, of course).

I've run into a major stumbling block and want to get everyone's opinion. All my video recording attempts/options have failed. This includes multiple programs and an HD camera. Would everyone be cool if I wrote up an article-style summary of each race rather than do videos since it seems to be beyond my current computer's abilities? I would include screenshots so the paint schemes wouldn't go to waste. What say ye? I put a poll up in the thread to get your feedback.

Videos highlights would be better for me, but if it isn't possible to do the highlights, then the write-up summary is ok. 👍

Well it don't matter to me what my car looks like I can't do much for a good while as long I'm in there. 👍

Just a friendly reminder that this series is not dead. ;) I'm working on another video solution and hope to have an announcement this weekend.

Also, get those schemes in! Last I checked, everyone at least had a work in progress except for @Tired iron who had good reasons.

Here's who I do not have a scheme from:

#13 @Harsk100 - WIP (needs to be zipped)
#20 @DurWinning - WIP
#1 @Smurfybug - WIP
#7 @BRRT_Angel - WIP
#53 @Tired iron - Reasons

Just a friendly reminder that this series is not dead. ;) I'm working on another video solution and hope to have an announcement this weekend.

Also, get those schemes in! Last I checked, everyone at least had a work in progress except for @Tired iron who had good reasons.

Here's who I do not have a scheme from:

#13 @Harsk100 - WIP (needs to be zipped)
#20 @DurWinning - WIP
#1 @Smurfybug - WIP
#7 @BRRT_Angel - WIP
#53 @Tired iron - Reasons
Raven, I already had finished my livery... :(

Back