Race event stickies.

• Thread starter MJH
  • 5 comments

MJH

GTP_MJH
The pal and ntsc meeting stickies seem to be pretty dead at the moment. How about swapping them with stickies for the individual races, which can be swapped as events change. What do you think mods, and everyone else?

Last edited:
The pal and ntsc meeting stickies seem to be pretty dead at the moment. How about swapping them with stickies for the individual races, which can be swapped as events change. What do you think mods?

ime not being funny so don't take it the wrong way but rather than starting a thread and to find out the Moderators view wouldn't it have been better just to PM them

Right, that's you punted next time i see you on track (only kidding lol). Yes, your probably right, but i'm posting from my mobile phone from work and can't get to profile pages to pm people. Also thought others might like to give there views. Should have made that clear in the first message.

I assume there's smileys or something there (can't see those either on my phone lol) i've got to have something to think about when i'm in work lol.

The individual race threads are posted in regularly which keeps them at the top anyway. In my view, they therefore don't need to be stickied.

Back