[RACE] Formula 3500 International Series - Jammy21 takes the crown!Open 

:lol: peely-boy.

I'm setting up a warmup race with the Mégane Trophy Base Model if anyone feels like wasting a good hour before the grand prix. Start of this is scheduled to be in 20 minutes 👍

The room for the race itself is still a good 80 minutes away, but I do have a race (although in different cars) to warm us up. Considering turning that into a sub-series..

If you wish to join the warmup race:

1472-6399-8494-1426-0871

The room for the race itself is still a good 80 minutes away, but I do have a race (although in different cars) to warm us up. Considering turning that into a sub-series..

1472-6399-8494-1426-0871
I am on my way just wait 10 min :)

1472-6399-8494-1426-0871
I cant find the room?

Last-minute heads-up to drivers not yet signed to a team (according to my papers that's @adam46 and @nascarfan1400) :

As you are not yet registered to a team, I have, for the time being, put you in a "Placeholder" team. The team will not score points for the team championship, but it will allow you to race. I just need to know what color you intend on running :)

In other news, the main room is now open (thanks for treeing me, @jammy21.. always the fastest :D )

Last-minute heads-up to drivers not yet signed to a team (according to my papers that's @adam46 and @nascarfan1400) :

As you are not yet registered to a team, I have, for the time being, put you in a "Placeholder" team. The team will not score points for the team championship, but it will allow you to race. I just need to know what color you intend on running :)

In other news, the main room is now open (thanks for treeing me, @jammy21.. always the fastest :D )
I am running the grey blue red one.

You'll have to use the team colors. Yellow is used by LR News :)

Start practice beginning, further entry for this round will not be allowed!

Last edited:
@rallymorten The races themselves were fine for the most part, but the pre-race stuff was not managed very well at all. Drivers don't even have to drive down any portion of the track after exiting pit lane in Practice Mode as long as they are in the correct order.

When one car gets pushed off track by another car and it causes that car damage, is that a Caution? I asked and got no answer which means "no" as an answer in that case. It should be a Caution. I noticed how you say two is a Caution, but there is no elaboration on if one car pushing another car off track would be. Personally, I would consider that two. Yet, there was no response when I asked in-race.

By the way, the whole "no in-game chat under Caution" rule is ridiculous and many people broke it in Race 2. It would make since to say "no in-game chat under Green except for calling a Caution". The text is distracting under Green sometimes.

Things rally should add to OP:

• What are "two cars for a Caution"? Is it two cars wrecking or contact between two cars causing damage and/or pushing one of the cars off of the track?
  • Explain that leader paces the field in absence of SC, and with one present paces the field until catching the SC's waiting location in the event of a Caution.

Also, rally, did you have to take it 3-wide into turn 1? The front row was still double file, sure, you made it, but it wasn't a good idea.

This series has so much promise and yet so many things went wrong. Also, do you want to explain shortening both races by 2 laps each in an attempt to save a little over 6 minutes on a Friday night of all things? If you have a time crunch and the end of your Friday's then you should find a different time to host. A better solution if pressed for time would've been to line the field up on the frontstretch with hardly any driving needed to line up the field instead of driving almost the entire track, as well as shortening the break. (Although personally, I recommend keeping the break and not needing to be pressed for time in the first place.)

I give you this criticism in hope that you'll improve things with this series.

Last edited:
Interesting series. 👍

What I wanted to know: apart from Nas, can anyone else confirm I was lagging?

Back