[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
If I leave it as unsure does that mean I can join the lobby if I'm free? Only I may or may not be helping out somewhere tomorrow, so if I don't receive the call saying I'm needed then I can make the race.

If I leave it as unsure does that mean I can join the lobby if I'm free? Only I may or may not be helping out somewhere tomorrow, so if I don't receive the call saying I'm needed then I can make the race.
You can join the lobby to race. Including you we only have 6 attending atm.

Here is the Championship Scenarios for this weekend:

Drivers Championship - Everyone 4th and down is completely out of contention. Rcb needs to score 3 more points than hsv to clinch championship.

Constructors Championship - Every team 4th and down is completely out of contention. Honda need to score 8 more points than Brabham to clinch championship.

Good luck to everyone and very well could see a champion be crowned at Monza. :cheers:

Here is the Championship Scenarios for this weekend:

Drivers Championship - Everyone 4th and down is completely out of contention. Rcb needs to score 3 more points than hsv to clinch championship.

Constructors Championship - Every team 4th and down is completely out of contention. Honda need to score 8 more points than Brabham to clinch championship.

Good luck to everyone and very well could see a champion be crowned at Monza. :cheers:
Good luck!

Back