[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
I laughed a little when my driver just decides to ram JohneyPixel after we crashed.
But it's not even the first race and I already crashed. :crazy:

This might be the final one, I think I can help doing a livery for someone :P

Porsche Build 1.png

You know, as much as I have a hatred towards Porsches, I want in. I'm joining.

EDIT: Signed up. I just need to think of a livery, and find someone to do said livery.

Last edited:
I did say that if anyone wants a scheme done, I'll do one for them. The GTPFS is down, those schemes are put on hold, and I'll be able to take up to three at a time. PM me if interested.

But note that I have to finish mine up first.

Well I thank you guys for the offers.

Porsche_917C.jpg

This is the livery I want for my Porsche. Would it be possible for you @BKGlover?

Edit: I forgot to mention my number in the series is #20.

Last edited:
I think I can manage that. It'll probably be a couple of days until I finish it.

EDIT ON SEARCH: OK, I see two ways of doing this. Problem is that the lights and housing on the 917 are huge, not so on the 911. We can: 1) Use the 911's lights, then have a white stripe around the bottom of the car, or 2) I do my damnedest to replicate the 917 scheme.

Right now, I'm gonna do both so you can see the main scheme in each case.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is hard to get right..

Also, remember I was talking about a test race this weekend?

Well, first of all, it takes a lot of time setting up with qualifying etc., so you shouldn't expect more than one race per week, if even that much (I'm not sure how well my parents would deal with me talking to what appears to be nobody :lol: )

Anyway, back on topic, I have a little something for you all:

DCybertron pole testrace.jpg

Racing driver DCybertron takes the first official pole position in the RACE Porsche Cup as he sets the fastest time in qualifying for the test race in Valencia, Spain.

As the cars' qualifying order was ordered by their number, his Skullcandy was the third car on track today and managed a blisteringly quick time of 1:38,250.

His nearest rivals were hsv (+0,249) and Turbo_snail (0,416), with AJHG1000 in the Martini Porsche taking the last spot on the 2nd row.

Test Race 1 qualifying.jpg
Also, details on how the races will be done:

Tyre wear: x5
Fuel usage: x5, thus the cars will have to do at least one pit stop
Weather: Changeable (yes, I have a weather generator, and I'll make a new one for each race)
How will I get out of the way? Well, I'll be driving a safety car and simply park it in the pits.

In qualifying, there will be no such thing as fuel/tyre usage and the weather will always be perfectly sunny.

I'm hoping to have the race done before I go to sleep, editing and stuff will then come tomorrow 👍

..and we have the first roll of the season, 8 of them in fact!

No words from Race Direction in regards to calling out the safety car, but that's definitely a yellow flag!

Edit: Collective parking in turn one, the tyres have definitely had it!

There's been so much drama in this one it might (most certainly will) justify moving away from highlights to full-length :D

Last edited:
..and we have the first roll of the season, 8 of them in fact!

No words from Race Direction in regards to calling out the safety car, but that's definitely a yellow flag!

Edit: Collective parking in turn one, the tyres have definitely had it!

There's been so much drama in this one it might (most certainly will) justify moving away from highlights to full-length :D
Everyone OK?

Everyone OK?

One driver was sent to hospital for checks, but he appears to be fine and ready for whenever next race will be. The car? Let's just say it's got a dent or two..

Should have spoiler'd that, shouldn't I. As for the news....

its-something.jpg

:lol:

Race finished. I can say this much: screw highlights, I'm turning it into a full Live-broadcast-style-ish video!

Wow, a GTR2 series? Yeah I'm in, will suck as I usually do with these series but I'll do it anyway.

I think I can manage that. It'll probably be a couple of days until I finish it.

EDIT ON SEARCH: OK, I see two ways of doing this. Problem is that the lights and housing on the 917 are huge, not so on the 911. We can: 1) Use the 911's lights, then have a white stripe around the bottom of the car, or 2) I do my damnedest to replicate the 917 scheme.

Right now, I'm gonna do both so you can see the main scheme in each case.
Just noticed this now. Do the best you can to the best of your ability. If you need to change something then go ahead.

I signed up. I think my number is 17. The scheme I need to be made just has to be plain white with a black racing stripe. The tires are Pirelli's.

Back