[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
I usually just google whichever logo I feel like putting on the car :)

Also, the hype is about this real:

The hype is getting realer.jpg

"Videosprog"

Laughed more than I should have.

Dånish is thæ bæst långuågæ in thæ wørld.

You can look forward to me debuting as commentator, so there will be a bit of shy-ness that gets better over the race.

And there's a few sarcastic comments in there as well :D

@CodDemon101
@JohneyPixel
@Gerarghini
@DCybertron
@samurai8juice
@DurWinning
@RACECAR
@PatrisS136
@Crashbroke23
@Ninners
@swiftsmith
@AJHG1000
@Earth
@BKGlover
@nascarfan1400
@Frizbe
@rallymorten
@Turbo_snail
@hsv

I would also like to make three notes:

1: About the difference in qualifying: it was 0,249. Sorry, I forgot, should've written it down,
2: I say "back view" quite often. Of course I meant rear view, but you know what I meant anyway :)
3: It may seem quiet at the start, but it doesn't stay like that. Just so that you don't turn the volume to max and have your ears damaged when I get on.

Better quality etc. should be coming up soon.

Here is the livery for my #40 Porsche. I can do a few more liveries, but you will need to give me a decent plan for it otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ky9fhfrmxuknd6j

Yup, that flip happens a lot in GTR2. Some kerbs that have some angle or elevation to them if taken too aggressively just launch the car. Usually a AIW change fixes it, but

EDIT: Disregard the windows file I have in there, it's a bit buggy with the headlamp cover. Anyway here are some previews.

CB23PorscheFront_zps49f91288.png

CB23PorscheRear_zps2bbb1aa7.png

Last edited:

@CodDemon101
@JohneyPixel
@Gerarghini
@DCybertron
@samurai8juice
@DurWinning
@RACECAR
@PatrisS136
@Crashbroke23
@Ninners
@swiftsmith
@AJHG1000
@Earth
@BKGlover
@nascarfan1400
@Frizbe
@rallymorten
@Turbo_snail
@hsv

I would also like to make three notes:

1: About the difference in qualifying: it was 0,249. Sorry, I forgot, should've written it down,
2: I say "back view" quite often. Of course I meant rear view, but you know what I meant anyway :)
3: It may seem quiet at the start, but it doesn't stay like that. Just so that you don't turn the volume to max and have your ears damaged when I get on.

Better quality etc. should be coming up soon.

Good Commentating. I can tell you were nervous but you get used to it.

Here is the livery for my #40 Porsche. I can do a few more liveries, but you will need to give me a decent plan for it otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ky9fhfrmxuknd6j

Yup, that flip happens a lot in GTR2. Some kerbs that have some angle or elevation to them if taken too aggressively just launch the car. Usually a AIW change fixes it, but

EDIT: Disregard the windows file I have in there, it's a bit buggy with the headlamp cover. Anyway here are some previews.

*images*

I'm not in doubt it is fixable, but we have seen that happen in real life, so I'll just advice the AI not to do something that silly again :lol:

Car is also perfectly fine 👍

Good Commentating. I can tell you were nervous but you get used to it.

I'll take it you know what you're talking about. Well it can only get better :cheers:

I hate you, @Turbo_snail . :)
But still, 2nd isn't that bad for a first race! :cheers:

:D

@rallymorten is there a possibility I could use this as my livery? Also I wasn't in the race did I not complete something?

I'm not seeing any immediate problems, as long as it's based on this version of the car and is adapted to the race number and windscreen banner in use 👍

I'm not in doubt it is fixable, but we have seen that happen in real life, so I'll just advice the AI not to do something that silly again :lol:

Car is also perfectly fine 👍

I'll take it you know what you're talking about. Well it can only get better :cheers:

:D

I'm not seeing any immediate problems, as long as it's based on this version of the car and is adapted to the race number and windscreen banner in use 👍
After you adjust to the audience, take some constructive criticism, and get into the practice of doing it, it becomes so much fun to do. I am eager to see you make that adaption :)

is there some way of getting a proper .x mesh for this car?

I haven't found any.

It is quite a brilliant idea to have (apparently) only have templates for one version of the car and having .x meshes for the other :lol:

Final Destination moments, Nas and Morten taking "Hill Climb" too literally, and me stuck in a pit on my roof, plus approximately $5 million worth of suspension damage?
Just another average day in the Porsche Cup. :lol:

Nothing out of the ordinary :lol:

What was the finishing order? Just curious

1: AJHG1000
2: hsv
3: Turbo_snail
4: JohneyPixel
5: Earth
6: BKGlover
7: nascarfan1400
8: Lasse Larsen
9: Gerarghini*
10: Ninners*
11: DurWinning*
12: Frizbe*
13: PatrisS136*
14: DCybertron**
15: rallymorten** (wat is dis I don't even)

* I was too fast on the exiter, so they didn't make it to the finish. This is, however, their positions when the replay stops.
** These guys were on their roof, no chance of recovery.

I may also make a crashes video, quite a few good flips in the RER :D

Furthermore, i hope to have the final test race done in at the latest two weeks time, then start the season soon after that. If I go for 10 minute highlights, I just might be able to do them more often..?

Speaking of, results from questionnaire/survey thingy:

1: I'm not completely hopeless in giving information
2: Excitement is decent-ish.
3: I should work on improving #2
4: Practice makes perfect
5: I'm not Murray Walker ( :( )
6: 10 minute highlights seem to be the favorite right now

Last edited:
Not sure if I already signed up but in case I didn't, I just completed an entry. If I already did, then disregard the 2nd one. Just wanted to be sure.

Not sure if I already signed up but in case I didn't, I just completed an entry. If I already did, then disregard the 2nd one. Just wanted to be sure.

You had, I had you on the list twice..

Teams isn't until next season! :)

Back