[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
@rallymorten Here is the metalicized version of my paint scheme
TKUPorsche.png

It's not perfect on the right side, but then again, no matter how we put it, this car is one appearance away from discontinuation, so I'm not sure how much more work will be needed.

I just signed up, hopefuly not too late.

We may have slightly run out of spaces for this season, unless of course you'll accept a guest entry at Spa (long story short, it's easier to work around it like that). And/or you can sign up early for S2.

We may have slightly run out of spaces for this season, unless of course you'll accept a guest entry at Spa (long story short, it's easier to work around it like that). And/or you can sign up early for S2.

Put me as a guest entry for Spa and an early sign-up for S2 then please!!

Firstly....

tumblr_msp1qnax6K1svzeeuo1_400.gif

Second, @Jahgee1124 I thought you were just gonna do the blue. I think I can match it up, if you want to bother with it.

Third- This. Template. Sucks.
I wanted to see how it looked, I kinda like it all metallic, even if it isn't totally like the original source of the paint scheme

Put me as a guest entry for Spa and an early sign-up for S2 then please!!

Page 32 :)

@rallymorten I sent you a PM.

Nope, nothing yet :D

Firstly....

tumblr_msp1qnax6K1svzeeuo1_400.gif

Second, @Jahgee1124 I thought you were just gonna do the blue. I think I can match it up, if you want to bother with it.

Third- This. Template. Sucks.

1: I was about to make a "u mad bro" joke, but I think I'd better not..

2: Look, nobody know if the car's even gonna qualify for the one raceweek it has left. Imagine all the work you've done only for it to finish 30th.

3: I. Know. Right. Should be better with carviewer tool compatibilitationalising for next season.

I wanted to see how it looked, I kinda like it all metallic, even if it isn't totally like the original source of the paint scheme
Fair enough. Here's the slightly modified one.

Page 32 :)

Nope, nothing yet :D

1: I was about to make a "u mad bro" joke, but I think I'd better not..

2: Look, nobody know if the car's even gonna qualify for the one raceweek it has left. Imagine all the work you've done only for it to finish 30th.

3: I. Know. Right. Should be better with carviewer tool compatibilitationalising for next season.

1: A bit, but only at the thing.

2: Don't care, my name is on it and I can (and hopefully did) fix it.

3: What car viewers are available for cheap bastards like myself?

Attachments

• Porsche GT3 Jahgee's #24 (2).zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 8
Fair enough. Here's the slightly modified one.

1: A bit, but only at the thing.

2: Don't care, my name is on it and I can (and hopefully did) fix it.

3: What car viewers are available for cheap bastards like myself?

1:

GTR2_2015_02_13_02_11_46_143.jpg

2: I'd say you did

3: I know of at least one. The S2 thread will either have it as an actual downloadable or at least link to it.

Ahm, we may slightly have a problem similar-ish to Mantorp. Some of the cars literally can't get out of their pit garages due to presumably poor AIW lining. They're literally stuck on the sides of the exit.

Now, that leaves us with three options:

1: Go ahead regardless and risk most people not being able to qualify
2: I do my best to free said cars by pushing them with the safety car (I'd turn damage down to the lowest possible setting for this, but even that's not fully off, so it may impact the results)
3: Change to Laguna Seca, because a) it's relatively close to Sonoma, b) I know that one works, and c) because corkscrew corner

I suspect that game does not like you.

Has it not been obvious since the start of this thing? :lol:

Test race 1: I started the whole tandem driftspinningparkit thing
Test race 2: My car catches fire - another first
Test race 3: I get caught out by the same wall as half the field
Race 1: I'm sick and DNF
Race 2: The tyre thing unscrews @BKGlover and @DurWinning, thus screwing me over
Race 3: The Curse of the Special Livery
Race 4: Rinse and repeat
Race 5: I actually make it to the race, only to get screwed over by tyres, spinning, and @watertank
Race 6: The second race I've actually finished!
Race 7: Mariana Trench. Nuff said
Race 8: I think this qualifies for now

Has it not been obvious since the start of this thing? :lol:

Test race 1: I started the whole tandem driftspinningparkit thing
Test race 2: My car catches fire - another first
Test race 3: I get caught out by the same wall as half the field
Race 1: I'm sick and DNF
Race 2: The tyre thing unscrews @BKGlover and @DurWinning, thus screwing me over
Race 3: The Curse of the Special Livery
Race 4: Rinse and repeat
Race 5: I actually make it to the race, only to get screwed over by tyres, spinning, and @watertank
Race 6: The second race I've actually finished!
Race 7: Mariana Trench. Nuff said
Race 8: I think this qualifies for now
Well, their is hope for next season right?

Anyway, since you're having problems with Sonoma I'd say go to Laguna Seca. I want to see carnage at the corkscrew.

Ahm, we may slightly have a problem similar-ish to Mantorp. Some of the cars literally can't get out of their pit garages due to presumably poor AIW lining. They're literally stuck on the sides of the exit.

2: I do my best to free said cars by pushing them with the safety car (I'd turn damage down to the lowest possible setting for this, but even that's not fully off, so it may impact the results)
3: Change to Laguna Seca, because a) it's relatively close to Sonoma, b) I know that one works, and c) because corkscrew corner

Does the AIW file for the track have a value for GarageDepth? A lck of that value usually causes that kind of problem. Between RainyDarkness and WorstsAdjust in the .AIW file put GarageDepth=(1.5000) in the File. Mess around with the value, but keep it greater than 1. If that doesn't work..... uhhhhh go with Laguna Seca?

I want to see carnage at the corkscrew.

Knowing how the game works, it'll probably involve tandem spinning, loose wheels and burnt engine bits. Probably someone getting to see things from a different perspective as well.

Does the AIW file for the track have a value for GarageDepth? A lck of that value usually causes that kind of problem. Between RainyDarkness and WorstsAdjust in the .AIW file put GarageDepth=(1.5000) in the File. Mess around with the value, but keep it greater than 1. If that doesn't work..... uhhhhh go with Laguna Seca?

I may have kind of prepared Laguna Seca already, but I'll give that a try before I put the cars in the trucks.

Laguna Seca is one of my favorite tracks so of course running that would be fine by me. 👍

@Crashbroke23 to the rescue (again)!

As it turns out, there was no such line in the tracks' files. Even just copying your 1.5 in got the cars much closer to actually exiting. Cranking it up to 3 unbroke the track.

Qualifying shall proceed as usual.
Can you run a Laguna Seca race for the lolz at least?

Might do that sometime in between the seasons. Maybe something similar to that 3-lap race at Grand Valley.

Back