[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
Made the race both times in my alternate, and all but once in my main, hopefully I make Spa with my Shards scheme

I may have to delay the video for Sonoma. Due to homework I had slightly forgotten about, I haven't been able to do the recording yet (I may later today, but even then there's editing and voicing to be done).

Edit: :banghead:

Turns out I forgot that in order for the game to save the replay, you need to actually tell it to end the race :dunce:

Last edited:

Wow what a surprise! I was expecting to fall back late in the race like I did (I believe it was) in the opener. Otherwise it's been nothing but middle of the pack for me.

@rallymorten any footage of the finish? I figured I was out of it due to pit strategy. I guess it just cycled back around?

tumblr_m5wcd7dMry1rul0hko1_250.gif

I forgot who it was that requested that Falken Tire Forza 5 Livery, but it has been too frustraiting for me. I think Is better that someone else does it.

I actually have started on it, but then I got a cold and I haven't felt like doing much. I'll have it finished soon.
Hope you feel better. Take your time with it... I know it will look amazing when it's done!

Wow what a surprise! I was expecting to fall back late in the race like I did (I believe it was) in the opener. Otherwise it's been nothing but middle of the pack for me.

@rallymorten any footage of the finish? I figured I was out of it due to pit strategy. I guess it just cycled back around?

There is footage of it somewhere, but it was nowhere near as dramatic as all the things that happened on the final lap. Really, it was just like "yay I win, hey there quietgirl". One more lap and it would've been a spectacular final corner.

There is footage of it somewhere, but it was nowhere near as dramatic as all the things that happened on the final lap. Really, it was just like "yay I win, hey there quietgirl". One more lap and it would've been a spectacular final corner.

Fair enough. 👍 :cheers:

Swift Autosport Sponsor Announcment
We come to you from the Suzuka Circuit. Since announcing a few weeks ago that 3M will be joining Swift Autosport in GTPFS. The owner of Swift Autosport has been in talks with them to get the 3M logo, and paint scheme put on the Porsche for the special paint scheme race in Spa, Belgium. Finally late last night the deal was made to bring the 3M car to Porsche Cup for the 10th, and final round.

GTR2_2015_02_13_02_24_02_981.jpg
GTR2_2015_02_13_02_24_12_542.jpg
GTR2_2015_02_13_02_24_16_917.jpg

So championship leader after 2 races before a run of bad results. Gets a decent result before another bad run and I'm out of the championship hunt. k den

..and here you have it:

GTR2_2015_02_19_12_26_15_151.jpg
GTR2_2015_02_19_12_26_21_131.jpg
GTR2_2015_02_19_12_26_27_385.jpg

If we weren't at the point before, we certainly now are at the point where I'm sad we're changing the template and stuff, thus rendering all these beautiful cars utterly useless after Spa :(

What do you mean changing the template? What's changing for the 911? I know there are the 2 new cars coming but I thought the 911 was remaining.

The template used for this season didn't work with anything that could render the car but GTR2 itself.

Next season will have a better template that works with a car viewer (which you won't even need to look for yourselves). In fact, all cars will work with that. This means you'll all be able to do your own preview/renders, thus eliminating the whole step of waiting for me to get it done, and you can check just the angle you want.

The template used for this season didn't work with anything that could render the car but GTR2 itself.

Next season will have a better template that works with a car viewer (which you won't even need to look for yourselves). In fact, all cars will work with that. This means you'll all be able to do your own preview/renders, thus eliminating the whole step of waiting for me to get it done, and you can check just the angle you want.

I don't understand how the template changes that but awesome! :D 👍

Edit: You don't have to explain further - I'll wait to see when it comes out.

Back