[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
Anyway, any suggestions as to where you'd like to see Test Race 2 take place?
op.jpg

Why was I never in doubt that would be your suggestion @hsv? :lol:

Should I bring typical british weather aka. it-goes-from-sun-25*c-to-tropical-storm-in-30-seconds? :D

@Crashbroke23, I hadn't heard of that track until I Google'd it, but it does look like it can produce some good racing..

Why was I never in doubt that would be your suggestion @hsv? :lol:

Should I bring typical british weather aka. it-goes-from-sun-25*c-to-tropical-storm-in-30-seconds? :D
British GT's 2012 was the worst I've ever experienced, other than that, the only rapidly changeable day was Gold Cup '06.

N00b :P

"The World's Best Airport"

:lol:

Nah, currently looking at some American (that includes Canada and South America) road courses, just for that geographical variation. I have always had a soft spot for Laguna Seca, but I'll try to resist :)
Take GTPFS Daytona 400, replace stock cars with Porsches. I can sense you confirming Daytona already.

Take GTPFS Daytona 400, replace stock cars with Porsches. I can sense you confirming Daytona already.

I haven't decided yet, but I did (while looking for templates and .X files and stuff this weekend) come across High Speed Ring..

upload_2014-11-24_9-24-19.jpeg

hsv
I was 2, you can't blame me. :lol:

I can blame who I want for whatever reason I want. Just think about nas and GT6 updates :lol:

I have an hour before school, might give the livery a crack.

Alrighty then (Jim Carrey face)
i thought it could be because, you chose the different drivers' agression and so on.

They're all set to the same values. It does look like each AI has their own way of interpreting the values, though. For example, @DCybertron, @hsv, @Turbo_snail and @AJHG1000 AI interprets RaceAbility 0.300 (the closer to 0, the better. Worst is 6.2) as "gotta go faste", whereas @BKGlover AI interprets the exact same as "hope for the others to make mistakes, then profit".

So I just got around to watching the videos and now I'm thinking "wat, dat nascar guy dun stole mah idea".

Oh wells, I got something to compete with so here it is:

red-bull-porches-jpg.261302

Now what format do I need to save this in? I've never done a GTR2 template before so I'm unsure.

Also, would like to see a preview of this please.

Attachments

• Red Bull Porches.jpg
    Red Bull Porches.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 58
So I just got around to watching the videos and now I'm thinking "wat, dat nascar guy dun stole mah idea".

Oh wells, I got something to compete with so here it is:

red-bull-porches-jpg.261302

Now what format do I need to save this in? I've never done a GTR2 template before so I'm unsure.

Also, would like to see a preview of this please.

Such originality, a Porsche sponsored by McLaren :D

Don't worry, I'll take care of it. Should have preview in ~1 hour 👍

GTR2 uses the .DDS format , so it usually doesn't matter what the file is saved. I always like keeping them as .PSD right until I export the file, so I can make changes on the fly, but .PNG is usually the second best option.

Back