[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
YupwA6U.png

very minor progress today:).
Was learning mostly how to use photoshop

This, this is what happens when someone makes a racing series with Porsches. Martini stripes, red w. White stripes, Gulf.. I wonder who's planning on having this:

MLAwMLg8P9_EK1qn_I1cA2UcfgJVg20HmzDaYHG20R7YdXlT9zzb_PG2hp27DbZBNyyS0-ZiCv5Hzmg9gHJCF9ckMS5BbmS1pjlwlwLetYcb6DPKuShI3y7TKLfz7SdwsOQOKGwyXj1n88lCDvQxkZ-SQ9gCkW2nExV1plJTuMHMjThZ8zeQktkgp1P3Cp71DAoItjRJgjOIEIp-lgHMtuxPv6-Hu3WKSstDjdfD_7Sw=w515-h286-nc

Any takers? :lol:
well, if you could make it for me, without sponsors, i could use it as my Spa skin

That's beautiful, thank you! I'm actually looking for a copy of GTR2 so may be taking a spin in it myself soon. 👍👍

I had forgotten how much fun it is to make liveries (I work very slowly - mostly because I'm not that good lol).
what program do you use to make your livery's? or can you do it in-game?

what program do you use to make your livery's? or can you do it in-game?

Oh, I haven't done anything with GTR2 yet if that's what you mean - sorry if I created confusion. I'm just now discovering the game.

In the past, I used to race in a flight sim called IL-2. I started editing existing skins in MS Paint at first and later got into Photoshop. Mostly I just added my own logos/numbers to existing designs - my own creations were simple one or two-tone flat schemes. Since then I've been racing in GT5 and 6 so custom liveries haven't been an option.

Hopefully when I get a good enough computer for pCARS I can get back into the creation side of things - it's fun to see them come to life sorta speak. :cool:

Even though I loved how mine turned out, I felt it was still abit bare in some areas so I added a little more to it:

red-bull-porches-jpg.262623

That's my final, finished one. Would like this previewed.

Attachments

• Red Bull Porches.jpg
    Red Bull Porches.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 74
Suddenly, it makes sense :lol:

Any idea as to when the next test race is or when the season starts? I don't mean to rush you, was just curious.

Any idea as to when the next test race is or when the season starts? I don't mean to rush you, was just curious.

Next (possibly final, all but 6 of the 22 registered drivers have an actual livery) test race: best case this weekend, worst case next.
Season start: At next given opportunity after that.

Next (possibly final, all but 6 of the 22 registered drivers have an actual livery) test race: best case this weekend, worst case next.
Season start: At next given opportunity after that.

Thank you for running this project. I can't wait to see the cars in action! I keep checking this thread for the next test session/first race lol.

Coincidently, I just ordered a copy of the game and hope to be getting it soon.

Thank you for running this project. I can't wait to see the cars in action! I keep checking this thread for the next test session/first race lol.

Coincidently, I just ordered a copy of the game and hope to be getting it soon.

Well, I hope you'll like the action, not just of this, but also of the game itself. It might be from 2006, but the gameplay (especially with a few modifications) is still world-class. If you should ever have a weekend with nothing to do, feel free to check out this.

Latest Posts

Back