[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
I may not be able to do a race this weekend, as there'll be quite a lot of stuff going on for me personally.

That, and Suzuka's decided it doesn't want to work properly (surprise!)

Q1 results:

Q1.JPG

No need for tags, it'll be the same five people to see it anyway.

I'll wait with Q2 for when I'm doing the race.

Hey @rallymorten I need to ask. What places do I need to finish at Suzuka and at Spa in order to win the Championship? I know it all depends on where everyone else finishes but I'm curious.

I'm not good at those calculations :lol:

Well, first off, you've got to score 19 points more than everyone ahead of you.

You already have your one drop round accounted for. Tired iron will be getting his this round, so you're going to be "even" in that regard.

hsv is the problem in the equation. Right now, his worst is a 16th, 5 points. So technically you're only 14 points behind him. This whole thing will change if he finishes lower than 16th, though.

I think that's about correct.

I'm not good at those calculations :lol:

Well, first off, you've got to score 19 points more than everyone ahead of you.

You already have your one drop round accounted for. Tired iron will be getting his this round, so you're going to be "even" in that regard.

hsv is the problem in the equation. Right now, his worst is a 16th, 5 points. So technically you're only 14 points behind him. This whole thing will change if he finishes lower than 16th, though.

I think that's about correct.
So I have a decent shot to win. But Honda boy is the wildcard. Alright, should be interesting.

We might have run into another barrier.

I'm sick to the point that standing up makes me feel like I'm about to vomit, let alone watching the AI do first Q2, then a full race, then recording it, edit it together and do voicing.

Depending on how my condition changes, the race review can be expected any time between Monday and when GT7 is released.

I apologize for this continuous delaying, but I can do nothing right now.

I forgot this even existed and I have no clue how I've been doing. Badly, I presume.

We might have run into another barrier.

I'm sick to the point that standing up makes me feel like I'm about to vomit, let alone watching the AI do first Q2, then a full race, then recording it, edit it together and do voicing.

Depending on how my condition changes, the race review can be expected any time between Monday and when GT7 is released.

I apologize for this continuous delaying, but I can do nothing right now.

No worries, man! Take whatever time you need and get better. We understand! :cheers:

@rallymorten do I NEED the music for GTR2 FIA GT?
Depends how much you like mid 2000's techno?

Latest Posts

Back