[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,934 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint, but we will not have numbers. Premium cars can have their calipers painted. Premium cars may not have numbers; this would be unfair to those who drive Standard cars.


ITCC 6 will be organized using car numbers. Draft order for numbers will be chosen by points and community standing... Meaning, in simple terms, if you are Spurgy or Spurgy-esque in any way, you will have first choice.


If you are @braunracing88, you will not get to choose a number until five minutes before Rd. 1...

Can I pick all the numbers?
 
So if I show up with a number, that's illegal?
 
How about I just let everybody do whatever they want?


🤬 organization, we want anarchy.
How will having a white square with two black lines in it hurt anyone? Curious here
 
Try reading cnd :p
Sorry bout dat. I'll be sure to not kill anyone with my death number, but then again, if I kill the whole field, I win right? :lol:
 
Sorry bout dat. I'll be sure to not kill anyone with my death number, but then again, if I kill the whole field, I win right? :lol:
... Seriously, though. Could you imagine F1 stewarding with half the field not having numbers?

"Incident between car 1 and the red one... No, not that one... the other one. No, forget it. I'll just put a number on that car later"
 
... Seriously, though. Could you imagine F1 stewarding with half the field not having numbers?

"Incident between car 1 and the red one... No, not that one... the other one. No, forget it. I'll just put a number on that car later"

This isn't F1... :p
 
This isn't F1... :p
The point remains... If we switch to car numbers, all cars should have car numbers.


Since everyone wants a drop round because of 1.10, I'll take the week to decide what we will do regarding numbers.
 
What is it with 1.10 that everyone wants a drop round??? :confused: Can someone please explain?!
 
Missing rooms then? Great, just what we needed...
 
So there's no possible way to connect? Not even with a room #?
 
So there's no possible way to connect? Not even with a room #?

I read that it's possible with the room number.
 
I read that it's possible with the room number.
Okay because that would effectively mess up all series if that's not possible meaning that this may need to be postponed a week or so
 
Okay because that would effectively mess up all series if that's not possible

Until PD would come up with a fix which would take... forever...
 
Dibs on #38 if it would be possible with my Eclipse.
 
It's another scorcher here today so bbq & wine on the menu :D so may not be in the bestest of shape in motegi :cheers:

#11 for me squire.
 
I'm nat 3 and can't seem to improve it so room number can't do itself anyway 👎
 
So online is ballsed up again since the update :banghead: does it ever end :rolleyes:
 
Are we racing today with the online messed up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back