[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont bother hamilton has been sabotaged again, it's a one horse race from here on in, hami ain't gonna be allowed to win the championship this year it's allready been decided 👎:grumpy::grumpy:

I don't like Hamilton or Rosberg so doesn't bother me :D
 
If we get 6-8+ drivers in, we will have fun runs.


1: Andrew
2: ettick
3: Ciro (?)
 
I'm pending. If more people join, I will too.
 
will join after toca final maybe
 
@ITCC_Andrew so we will race? I don't know what time is in Canada but in Poland we have 9 PM
 
I don't like Hamilton or Rosberg so doesn't bother me :D

Shocking :eek: how could you not like hamilton the greatest racer of our era.

I cant change wheels , it causes my ps3 to freeze ?
 
Blumming exciting though, he's the only reason i watch f1 these days.
 
cant find room ?????? can only see furis room :eek:
 
Pinnacle of motorsport and everything that goes with it.

edit mel i cant join your room :confused:
 
I don't think he has a room up yet
 
Ahh sod it i will practice fifa :D
 
ITCC 6 planning has begun... we will build upon the best parts of season 5, improving it to truly great levels.


Teaser: an unprecedented, never-done-before change to ITCC is coming. The series will remain almost unchanged, except in the most pivotal, modern ways. (This is why the planning must begin immediately)
 
Sorry for not coming, Spa 24 interests me.
 
No worries, it is your loss after all... :p

Yeah. How long will you still have the fun runs? I might, maybe, join later.
 
ITCC 6 planning has begun... we will build upon the best parts of season 5, improving it to truly great levels.


Teaser: an unprecedented, never-done-before change to ITCC is coming. The series will remain almost unchanged, except in the most pivotal, modern ways. (This is why the planning must begin immediately)
So it's the same... But different
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back