[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the lobby glitch as well...
 
Probably won't be able to race today, doing ToCA instead.
 
We must be going ahead tonight he has changed the headline today !
 
We must be going ahead tonight he has changed the headline today !

Ooh, must hold my mojo then... :p
 
That's a smart move, always leaving the tittle at "today". No need for change, ever. "Today is my favourite day!" - V. Pooh. :D
 
Been like that for ages :p

oh :ouch: well then here goes... mel are we bloody racing today ?? dont do another houdini act again like last week. :irked:
 
Buck, do it like this to bring Mel's attention:

@ITCC_Andrew are we racing tonight??!!
 
That's a smart move, always leaving the tittle at "today". No need for change, ever. "Today is my favourite day!" - V. Pooh. :D
Today is the greatest... Day I've ever lived... To live for tomorrow, tomorrow is just too far. [/pumpkins]


No, @Furinkazen requires a sacrifice to the touring car gods; no racing tonight...
 
Today is the greatest... Day I've ever lived... To live for tomorrow, tomorrow is just too far. [/pumpkins]


No, @Furinkazen requires a sacrifice to the touring car gods; no racing tonight...

Lobbies fixed y' know ;)
 
Today is the greatest... Day I've ever lived... To live for tomorrow, tomorrow is just too far. [/pumpkins]


No, @Furinkazen requires a sacrifice to the touring car gods; no racing tonight...

I guess Grid and Dirt will be on my playlist tonight then. :p
 
:banghead: Oh god this is going down the stinker real fast... that bloody furi ruins everything , we might as all give up he controls every bleeding thing :banghead:
 
Free runs? Might join.
 
I'm watching F1 Q :D

Dont bother hamilton has been sabotaged again, it's a one horse race from here on in, hami ain't gonna be allowed to win the championship this year it's allready been decided 👎:grumpy::grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back