[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm coming mel
 
So it's the same... But different
I can't give too much away, but we will have mainly the same cars... Minus a few outliers...

And a fundamental change which has never been done before in ITCC history...
 
Teaser #1: The infamous will soon face extinction, following a natural flow of progress. There will be much with which to fiddle; a season consists of much, and little. A championship culminates in a great face off; one we have set eyes upon before - and, all happens in a valley of ore.
 
Teaser #1: The infamous will soon face extinction, following a natural flow of progress. There will be much with which to fiddle; a season consists of much, and little. A championship culminates in a great face off; one we have set eyes upon before - and, all happens in a valley of ore.
NASCAR?
 
No. You will not guess.
Buzz_Killington.jpg
 
He's going to reveal something. I will put $400 on it. Return odds?

Stupid conflicts of interest... I wouldn't put $400 on it, though. At least, not for a long time.
 
Conflict of interest; I can't take him up on his bet. :lol:
 
If we do that, I call #51
I already called it and have it on my car:
gemasolar_2-jpg.192295


He's going to reveal something. I will put $400 on it. Return odds?
At least he's doing the teasing before he reveals it instead of flatly saying it, then trying to tease and getting mad when everyone banters instead of being teased.

Conflict of interest; I can't take him up on his bet. :lol:
THAT'S THE POINT OF A BET.
 
I already called it and have it on my car:

Lancer, solitary confinement already has your name on it. Next stop, solitary... Don't take my number.



404017_10151176203653092_384803613_n.jpg


It's been my number for years...

1911781_10152344080808092_1951371188_n.jpg


...and years.


Even my Impreza this year is #51.
 
Since my car comes with rear downforce stock, can I take the wing off?
 
Since my car comes with rear downforce stock, can I take the wing off?
What you can take off: the pink plastidip, and the #51. :sly: :lol: Everything else is fine.
 
What you can take off: the pink plastidip, and the #51. :sly: :lol: Everything else is fine.
A. Don't diss plastidip. I've considered doing it to my real car.
B. It's gloss.
3. Even the Big Wing of Win is fine?
 
Do you even spell bro
This makes no sense. He spelled all the words right. Diss is iffy, but not spelled incorrectly. I believe you were making a comment about his A, B, and 3....

In which case- ya dun messed up.
 
This makes no sense. He spelled all the words right. Diss is iffy, but not spelled incorrectly. I believe you were making a comment about his A, B, and 3....

In which case- ya dun messed up.
*world implodes* (I still remember that @ITCC_Andrew)

Yes, I suppose I have messed up. I guess "do you even grammar" would be more fitting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back