[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,916 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the news: pink banned from ITCC, Andrew reserves #51
 
In the news: Blake will run 97 next season, but not 100% sure of his continuation in @GTracer98 's team
No comment, but it's unlikely that anyone knows their teams. Manufacturer tests are returning in dramatic fashion.



By the way, did anyone realize that there are only four weeks left in this season?
 
I knew it wouldn't stay
 
Hey Andrew? Will there be setup restrictions. Like other sports? Saying you can't have the car too high, too low, can't have too much downforce, ext?
 
Hey Andrew? Will there be setup restrictions. Like other sports? Saying you can't have the car too high, too low, can't have too much downforce, ext?
Probably some...
 
Hey Andrew? Will there be setup restrictions. Like other sports? Saying you can't have the car too high, too low, can't have too much downforce, ext?
This round all competitors will be blindfolded
 
I wouldn't mind this
Drivers of rear wheel drive cars could choose front or rear, just to be fair.
 
Sometimes, I hate you guys
This is one of those times.



But, the Times when I love racing with you guys makes it worth it. I guess you guys expect points done soon, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back