[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how many people can be #51 next week :sly:
 
Let's see how many people can be #51 next week :sly:

In the news at 6: Local man rambles "EVERYONE DONE GONE GOT A PENALTY." Also, a talking dog found in China, and nananananan BATMAN is real.
 
GTP - PatrisS136
PSN name -Pat_Byali36
Car:Mitsubishi Eclipse ( because Mazda is taken )
Paint-Red/White/Black
I could sure use the help in getting my car to go faster. :D:tup:
 
Is anyone who wants test sessions tonight about 2 PM GMT-4
 
Sometimes, I hate you guys

Teaser #1: The infamous will soon face extinction, following a natural flow of progress. There will be much with which to fiddle; a season consists of much, and little. A championship culminates in a great face off; one we have set eyes upon before - and, all happens in a valley of ore.
Hint #1: Equilibrium


Teaser #2: an underdog shall come, with champagne and rum... And although the greenhorn (still wet behind the ears, I would guess) will not have a shot at perpetuation, perhaps there may be some congratulation. A new era is soon upon us.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hint #1: Equilibrium


Teaser #2: an underdog shall come, with champagne and rum... And although the greenhorn (still wet behind the ears, I would guess) will not have a shot at perpetuation, perhaps there may be some congratulation. A new era is soon upon us.
NASCAR?
 
Hint #1: Equilibrium


Teaser #2: an underdog shall come, with champagne and rum... And although the greenhorn (still wet behind the ears, I would guess) will not have a shot at perpetuation, perhaps there may be some congratulation. A new era is soon upon us.
1. You'll try to equal the cars.

2. Awesome Yaris of awesome? @LancerEvo7
 
No, he allows us all #51.
 
1.) NAAAASSSSCCCAAAAARRR with #51

2.) The rookie gets to drive a trollvo #51
 
I think this means more politics, less racing, more carpet, and everyone gets to race a pink Yaris
 
ITCC gets an Am category?
 
I think this means more politics, less racing, more carpet, and everyone gets to race a pink Yaris
Nope. More racing coming. More politics if you don't stop guessing NASCAR.
My first or second guess?
Neither are close, sorry. I suspect @Ettick will be closest when he guesses


Edit: hardcore tree'd
 
So the equilibrium is the "pro" guys and "am" guys only race people "at their level"
 
So the equilibrium is the "pro" guys and "am" guys only race people "at their level"
And I quote teaser #1: "the infamous will face extinction" which part of this implies that the equilibrium will be based on that?
 
And I quote teaser #1: "the infamous will face extinction" which part of this implies that the equilibrium will be based on that?

Slow guys like you will sack yourselves? :p
 
You're kicking Spurgy out too?
Spurgy isn't viewed in a negative light; "infamous" would not be the right word for him... Dominant, or famous or successful, sure, but not infamous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back