[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 779 comments
  • 32,562 views

Time slot?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Teaser #1: A great journey begins, with he who has the most wins. A great wind will blow strong for many and few, including an opportunity to improve your view. Focus, and you shall succeed.
Hint #1: The opportunity is a great chance, reserved for two top drivers in each category.


Teaser #2: a disparity is coming, but a change is not. The young reptile looks to stay independent from the old Dragon. The young reptile will grow into its own Dragon, and only then shall the older Dragon evolve.
 
Speculation: Am drivers start further ahead

Or perhaps they'll have separate races
 
Speculation: Am drivers start further ahead

Or perhaps they'll have separate races
Cold. Though the separate races idea would be a solution if we get too many Am drivers.
 
Am gets faster cars. And the first hint is a special ITCC drive.
 
Nope. Not entirely, anyways. I'd say I could hold your tea cup for fifteen seconds before being burnt.
 
Top 2 drivers in ITC-B Pro get the chance to race in ITCC-6? Am class will get slower cars?
 
Hint #1: The opportunity is a great chance, reserved for two top drivers in each category.


Teaser #2: a disparity is coming, but a change is not. The young reptile looks to stay independent from the old Dragon. The young reptile will grow into its own Dragon, and only then shall the older Dragon evolve.

The top two Pro drivers move from ITCB to ITCC, and the top two Am move to Pro?
 
Well then, I hope we'll race soon so I can score some points!
 
Um, I need your PSN. That's it, really. Otherwise, you could give me your car number.
Jimmy281090 and I'll go with the number 59 along with Diamond red paint
I'll get back to you with a car. I'm gonna try them out and see which one I like
 
Last edited:
Teaser #3: the field changes more than the battle. Competition remains, but a greater challenge looms in new territory.
 
Teaser #3: the field changes more than the battle. Competition remains, but a greater challenge looms in new territory.
Points as a team/team points? Winning team goes to ITCC?
 
Last edited:
Points as a team/team points? Winning team goes to ITCC?
Although this is coming, a different teaser has or will have implied this. Instead, today's teaser implies something else still.
 
Will we be racing officially tonight?
 
2 hours until we race!


Edit: awesome coincidental timing!
 
Because I'm little sleepy now- I have to take a short sleep.
 
Back