[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

Time slot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to confirm:
-We have to wait on the grid for 15 seconds after the am drivers set off then set off at pace lap speed (62mph)?
-There is no head start for am drivers in R3?

Great racing again. :cheers:

Round 1 was pretty good, covered the inside into turn 1 and pulled a small gap before fudging up into the tunnel, meaning @Ettick was right behind all the way to turn 1. Pulled a little gap and then just ran a pace from there, pulling away a small amount per lap. Lost my rhythm overtaking the am guys, @Drex124 posed a particular challenge as with all the mistakes I was making he wasn't much slower. Finally got past him and began getting back into the swing of things before he unfortunately decided it was a good time for a vacation on the beach. :lol:

Round 2 was, barring the first two laps, probably the best race I have run in a long time. Got alongside @GTracer98 and @Ettick into T1, but had to scrub off a lot of speed to keep it hooked inside. From there I just hung back waiting for a mistake and found one on lap 2 when @ITCC_Andrew was slow over the hill, dived around the outside and chucked it into the S-bend. Got caught out a bit by @nascarfan1400 being a bit slower into the corner and under pressure from Andrew behind I got into Nas, putting him into the sand. Majorly sorry about that, just made the wrong choice in the heat of the moment.

Let Nas back through and was 20-odd seconds off of the leaders. Just got on with my own race from there, I think I set around 5 1:18s in a row. Got past @youngz on the penultimate lap and finished around 8 seconds off of the lead. Really happy with that race, as I say, best I've run in a long time. 👍

What do you mean, "amateurs?"

The Am guys are putting on a great display... Almost as fast as the Pro guys, and improving!

Anyways, Monza '80s soon

Edit: Races 2 & 3 were about trying to make it through traffic. I'm not nearly as good as I once was... :lol: the reason I was slow up the hill was nas in front of me... He brakes on the uphill! :eek:

What do you mean, "amateurs?"

The Am guys are putting on a great display... Almost as fast as the Pro guys, and improving!

Anyways, Monza '80s soon

Edit: Races 2 & 3 were about trying to make it through traffic. I'm not nearly as good as I once was... :lol: the reason I was slow up the hill was nas in front of me... He brakes on the uphill! :eek:

Am is the name of the class, no?

My best lap was still only 1:19.6, 1 second off fastest, and I could only run 1:20.0 consistently.

I guess today wasn't my day. Went looking for a beach the first round, then got called away the next.
Last one was ok, though I ended up way of pace.
Still, good opportunity to learn, and it's fun trying to keep youngz from getting round :D

So, for those of you who are interested...

ITCC 6/ITC-B 2 season circuit roster:

1: Grand Valley Speedway
2: Special Stage Route 5
3: Bathurst
4: Silverstone International
5: Red Bull Ring
6: Trial Mountain
7: Nürburgring GP/D
8: Twin Ring Motegi East
9: Spa Francorchamps
10: Nürburgring Nordschleife (ITCC 6 Finale only)

The season will be as follows: ITC-B and ITCC will share the season roster, with ITC-B and ITCC racing at the same tracks on the same weekends. The only difference is that ITC-B will not take on the challenging Nordschleife (mainly because the cars are just a bit too slow, and the laps would be at least approximately 7 minutes of full-throttle)

So, for those of you who are interested...

ITCC 6/ITC-B 2 season circuit roster:

1: Grand Valley Speedway
2: Special Stage Route 5
3: Bathurst
4: Silverstone International
5: Red Bull Ring
6: Trial Mountain
7: Nürburgring GP/D
8: Twin Ring Motegi East
9: Spa Francorchamps
10: Nürburgring Nordschleife (ITCC 6 Finale only)

The season will be as follows: ITC-B and ITCC will share the season roster, with ITC-B and ITCC racing at the same tracks on the same weekends. The only difference is that ITC-B will not take on the challenging Nordschleife (mainly because the cars are just a bit too slow, and the laps would be at least approximately 7 minutes of full-throttle)

Yes, yes, you listened about Norschleife as finale for ITCC 6! :dopey:

Back