[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

Time slot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even in these cars?
I've only raced in ITC-B spec with one friend on the Nordschleife, but it was really fun, constantly tussling for the lead. It does get monotonous thru the middle sector tho, and seems to get stuck in 4th at 90 odd mph so I can see why you would want to skip it.

Edit: I mean the Abarth 500.

Also if the original plan was to not have ITC-B run at all (I see no evidence to the contrary yet but that could change), why not have us go round in the ITTC cars as a special event.

Maybe :) will see nearer the time, not sure if I can handle these cars tho ;) Plus I'm not a beginner

Last edited:
Nope. I'm on the event team of a local club, organizing a car show for charity... I'm only a few steps away from being a moderator at the site... This would be an epic starting point for my career... Sorry guys, career comes first... You know how it is with mechanics who aspire to become rally mechanics...
So no racing this weekend?

Doesn't look like it :(

(Slightly off topic though :P)
Not at all; this is why there was no race. I explained that, and I do hope that we can be a friendly group who can take an interest in each other's happenings... Especially on off-weeks.

Yes, too much slow talk is frowned upon, according to AUP, but in this case (since it's relevant because it is the reason why we didn't race,) I'm sure an exception can be made.

Back