[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 779 comments
  • 32,549 views

Time slot?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
I used triggers for gas/brake, X and square for shifting when I used a DS3. Sensitivity was set to 7.
 
What is the weekends max points?
 
Well I like to sign up now for you're special 100th using a Peugeot RCZ, but I need the setup on making this car race in this event.
 
Well I like to sign up now for you're special 100th using a Peugeot RCZ, but I need the setup on making this car race in this event.
Well, this is the B-Spec thread. There's a link in my signature which says "ITCC 5". You can find necessary information there. :)
 
What was the result of that photo finish? (not good at reading the points sorry)
 
Woo hoo! :D
First time I actually won some races in a series.
 
What was the result of that photo finish? (not good at reading the points sorry)
You dominated yesterday, :lol: it was fun just watching you and youngz battle it out.
 
That second race was too close, 59 thousandths lol. :lol: You would of won the third if not for your joypad. Although I did lap you all 12 times :confused:

Really sorry again @nascarfan1400
At the end of the day, you were fighting for your spot. But you really pushed quite a bit. I felt like your brake :s
 
Sorry man. :O I did get sandwiched between you and Andrew one time, it's kind of difficult when the cars are so close and people have different braking points etc. Mental note taken 👍
 
Double post
 
At the end of the day, you were fighting for your spot. But you really pushed quite a bit. I felt like your brake :s
I like this maturity from you... It's refreshing. :)


Anyone want to practice for Sunday? :)
 
I like this maturity from you... It's refreshing. :)


Anyone want to practice for Sunday? :)
That suspension last season really let me see the error in my ways. 👍
 
Will be running #1 if that's ok?

Also, what would be a good time around Grand Valley East? Just done a quick 10/15 minute run and got down to a 1:18.744.
 
Will be running #1 if that's ok?

Also, what would be a good time around Grand Valley East? Just done a quick 10/15 minute run and got down to a 1:18.744.
Number is yours, lap times... I have no idea yet
 
I'm glad we don't have racing tomorrow as I'm going away later today for the weekend.
 
Yep yep yep. The only remaining "drop week" is the coming weekend, on the 17th.
 
Updated season schedule... Sorry for the constant changes; it's race season here, too.
 
Back