[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

Time slot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darn. Looks like it is going to be difficult to get a race going like this...

I'll figure it out soon, though, hopefully. I'll see you guys next Sunday... Nice racing today, though. Lots of clean, close battles. Draft really makes a huge difference in these little cars.

Darn. Looks like it is going to be difficult to get a race going like this...

I'll figure it out soon, though, hopefully. I'll see you guys next Sunday... Nice racing today, though. Lots of clean, close battles. Draft really makes a huge difference in these little cars.
I wouldn't say huge, but there is a bit of a benefit.

Managed to run a 2:13.7 (Monza '80's) during the race, the last corner is pretty important.
With draft? Or without?
In a stock Cooper... I'm stupefied.
It's not impossible, and it's not stock. Also remember that '80s layout is worth like 10 seconds, meaning that ITCC 5 cars are running the same lap times as GT3 cars on the modern layout.

To put it in perspective, the MINI would actually have hit 2:23.xyz if it had been modern layout.

I ran a 2:14.4 at one stage during the practice runs. With more people, and hopefully less DCs, the racing should be frantic.

With draft? Or without?

It's not impossible, and it's not stock. Also remember that '80s layout is worth like 10 seconds, meaning that ITCC 5 cars are running the same lap times as GT3 cars on the modern layout.

To put it in perspective, the MINI would actually have hit 2:23.xyz if it had been modern layout.
No draft

I made a lobby after the race to practice and was on pace for 2:13.7 after like 25 min of practicing, it is possible :lol:
I was just in the zone that one lap I guess.

No draft

I made a lobby after the race to practice and was on pace for 2:13.7 after like 25 min of practicing, it is possible :lol:
I'm thinking it comes down to practice in the new Monza layout. Of course, it's good to practice it up, 'cuz you never know... ;) #implications #impliedmeaning #ITCC #WTFhashtags!
I ran a 2:14.4 at one stage during the practice runs. With more people, and hopefully less DCs, the racing should be frantic.
There is construction in my neighborhood. This might be the cause of the problems. Fear not, they're on my end, and will be sorted out

I don't actually like Monza '80s by the way, feels like it'd just become a huge NASCAR style draft fest.

We should test GT Arena sometime.

Hmmmm I'm intrigued by this..... PSN is right there. I'll be in a Deuce. :D

And for @ITCC_Andrew:

GTP Name: ranhammerR34
PSN Name: GTP_ranhammerR34

Last edited:
Back