RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
Yes, you certainly can create your own teams. The car list provides documentation/proof that the car was actually a touring car in one of those series. It's basically my way of saying "these are all cars that raced in WTCC/BTCC/STCC in real life."

Otherwise, it's fine to run Red Bull Racing again. However, by the way, RBR ran a SEAT from like 2002-2011. :lol: just tossing it out there.

I don't know if I'm going to stay with rbr, but I want a teammate who can run for the championship, preferably a ds3 user, but I'm rare like that :P

One day when I've actually driven a car, and am out of high school I might buy a g27, but for a grade 7 that would just mean I take my **** way to seriously, yes some days you do get bet by a twelve year old

I am open for a teammate btw
Andrew do you know what the times will be and god knows what 0 ABS will end up like

Ive been thinking and i will be joining Series 4 of this, will it still be on a friday? at 9pm?

@ dano20, 0 ABS will not be happening unless more than 50% of entrants decide to "petition" for it.

@ Gedi, it's either the Friday night time or Saturday time. :) it would be simply awesome to have you back for another season.

Just to cast my vote (pending GT6 tests) -- ABS 1

I understand your reasoning for wanting 0 ABS, but I just don't see it working like that unless the physics for ABS changes in GT6.

Btw I love how people assume I'll be there for ITCC4 :lol: ... I might well be.. or I might not.

Yeah abs please, I'm not against it I'm just against it in this series.

Last edited:
Okay, looks like we'll have ABS. TCS off, though.

Also, I'm looking for opinions on the qualifying format. Hopefully, we can run with the collisions off feature again, so that this season can have Q1 and Q2 (Q1 10 minutes, Q2 5 minutes.)

Q1 would be an open-lapping session for all 16 drivers. However, Q2 would feature a "comparative qualifying sprint," which is the top 8 drivers entering the course, running their qualifying laps as ghost cars, overlapping themselves.

It will show who hits the apexes best, etc. And allow the drivers to know their grid order throughout the lap, while still ensuring that no one can draft/bump/block.

@ Caine, I'm just saying, you, Jammy, gedi, buck, Lancer, BW, Siggers etc. And I would be an epic fourth season. It would be the closest season yet.

what about say we have 12 drivers, we then have a super pole or shoutout (aka one lap sprint) between the top 5 for pole

That's - almost - the plan.

But, it will be with collisions off.

Judging by interest, I can re-confirm that the following tracks are in for ITCC 4:

-Bathurst
-Silverstone National
-Brands Hatch (GP circuit because )
-Trial Mountain

Rome will not be part of ITCC 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back