RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
I'm thinking I want to confirm my participation in early, so you can basically call me in, can you try and keep the time the same as season 3?

Last edited:
@ Gedi, yes. Did you see the full car list? It's in "alpha build" mode.

@ sparky, yes, a 4WD monster.

@ turbo_snail, there's a good chance of that. Question is, Friday or Saturday? What times do people prefer? I'm reluctant to do Sunday in my timezone, because that's Monday in Australia :yuck:

I raced the Audi in another series and really enjoyed it so it would be nice to drive it again, plus I'll be buying myself one of those next year too :) :)

I'm thinking of using the Peugeot, don't know why, just seems cool
Ahhh, yes, the 406 - the would be "de facto" 407. Not bad.

@ Gedi, same HP as all other cars (except those that need extra horsepower) but noticeably heavier (due to 4WD and BoP concerns.)

So, although we can't be too specific about details until release, I'm aiming for ~300 hp (though probably less) and 1170 kg. for FF, 1300 kg. for AWD, 1280 kg. for RWD.

Just an OP update and another trickle-down announcement...:

OP updated: ABS allowed

Tire strategy announcements:

ITCC 4 will use option/hard tires, as in season 1, though tires will be harder, and races longer. (60 km. Each, 2 races, 1 rolling start, 1 standing start) Teams must be made aware of teammate's pit strategies, meaning that both drivers should understand when each will pit.

ITCC 4 qualifying announcement:

Teamwork will be allowed in Q1. Be creative. You decide how to use teamwork to improve your lap times. (Remember heavy damage!!)

ITCC 4 team battle announcement:

ITCC 4 will pit teammate against teammate in race results, rewarding the more successful teammates in Jr. Teams (independent teams that are new to ITCC) chances to drive for factory teams (different cars, setups, etc.) If desired**

** meaning that a driver who aims to win the independent trophy can decline.

ITCC 4 success ballast announcement:

(Positions will be interpreted as championship positions, not race finish positions)

1: 25 kg.
2: 20 kg.
3: 18 kg.
4: 16 kg.
5: 14 kg.
6: 10 kg.
7: 6 kg.
8: 2 kg.
9-16: 0 kg.
<16: -25 kg.

ITCC 4 team structure
announcement:

Teams will now be comprised of a maximum of 3 drivers, (factory teams will be comprised of 2 factory drivers, *at least*!!)

Questions?

What would my team be classed as now?

Given that you and buck completed a large percentage of a previous season (3), you would be a factory driver. All returning drivers would be factory drivers. That would mean your team would most likely be a factory team, as well, if you teamed up with any other factory driver. The second driver would be the deciding factor, and then the third driver can tag along and receive help, or you can be the sole factory driver on an independents team.

I'm open for teammates, but no offence don't think I could join you sorry gedi, I'm thinking either someone really fast, yes jammy or caine or mel im looking at you or a rookie thats fast but not experienced.

I'm open for teammates, but no offence don't think I could join you sorry gedi, I'm thinking either someone really fast, yes jammy or caine or mel im looking at you or a rookie thats fast but not experienced.
Pmsl :lol: and why would that be?

I leave school early this year, my GT6 copy is coming late though, with the shipping and stuff.

I might sign up.

We won't be starting right away, (I'm going to hold off until GT6 to balance the car specs...) So it should be fine, for both gedi and sparkytooth. :)

Expect more trademark FF rage and contrversy :sly:

P.S. I know there are not only FF cars.

Pmsl :lol: and why would that be?
you've already basically locked in buck, so I don't think I could be in a 4 man team (After dano having some interest)

I'd like 6 weeks before the start of itcc from the release gt6 (so I can get back in to Saturday morning running) and maybe 3 drop rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like 6 weeks before the start of itcc from the release gt6 (so I can get back in to Saturday morning running) and maybe 3 drop rounds.

I bet @KingSakery would, too. 6 weeks would mean, I believe, 2-3 weeks after Christmas. That gives us plenty of time to test the BoP (Balance of Power) of the chosen cars in GT6.

3 drop rounds is 1/4 of the total number of rounds. I'll consider it.

Finally I found this thread, I'll certainly participate, all I need is a team... :lol:

And I'd love to use either the Alfa or the Peugeot! 👍

Back