- 12,883

- Divided States of America
- MikuHime80
Back On Topic:
Any notable changes?
Any notable changes?
Back On Topic:
Any notable changes?
No, notable changes that actually matter and have to do with ITCC 4.What to braun ??? i dont know ask ciro he lives with him
No, notable changes that actually matter and have to do with ITCC 4.
How many showed up and where do I finish?Well last night in my sleep i had a vivid dream about tomorrows race, this is what i saw... gedi won both races, i finished second twice, mel dc'd and you lagged throughout.
How many showed up and where do I finish?
Quite odd. My vivid dream showed Mel and I sharing a win... There appears to be a bias.. Lol7 or 8 showed up, im sorry to say nas but you finished last![]()
Quite odd. My vivid dream showed Mel and I sharing a win... There appears to be a bias.. Lol
I'd say the same about yours, but you two have been improving week by week.my that was a crazy dream you had![]()
When I'll come to the racetrack, you'll both see...![]()
I think your lucky streak has come to an end .
@GTracer98, this weekend, you goon! It's 1.5 hours sooner than last season tomorrow. You should have an Accord by now, right?
Ok be there in a few.Nnnnnnoooooooo, Ciro, you must join us at the race tomorrow!
@nascarfan1400, yes P2 open now. P3 will be open just before races begin tomorrow - before qualifying.
Nnnnnnoooooooo, Ciro, you must join us at the race tomorrow!
@nascarfan1400, yes P2 open now. P3 will be open just before races begin tomorrow - before qualifying.
You make sure you don't kill everyone in Turn 1, and welcome to ITCC 4!I will, I need no serious testing to be able to race!![]()
That's going in my sig!You make sure you don't kill everyone in Turn 1, and welcome to ITCC 4!![]()
You make sure you don't kill everyone in Turn 1, and welcome to ITCC 4!![]()
Welcome, Ciro!You can count on me! Thank you!
So:
GTP: GTracer98
PSN: Driverman447
Car: Honda Accord
Team: Still discussing with t-mate
Type: Factory driver and team
6GTP: Dano20
PSN: GTP_Dano89
Car: Ford Focus ST '06
Team: Ford Performance Racing
Type: Factory team, factory driver
GTP: GTPCaine
PSN: GTP_Caine
GT6: T. Poole
Car: Ford Focus ST '06
Team: Ford Performance Racing
Type: Factory Team, Factory driver
Me and Andy fighting thenI really think there needs to be a change. Buck and I ran constant 1:33-34s and Andy's slapping down 1:32.5![]()
Geeze... So it'd bad our setups then... Grrr.Me and Andy fighting then![]()