RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
Crap - PS3 froze. Please await my return before starting quali, it won't be too long. Just need to reset files.

Meantime, please try to figure out why Nas can't see Siggers.
 
My PS3 froze as well. Couldn't get back in the room. Have fun without me. Here's a front/back shot of my car:

Gemasolar_1.jpg Gemasolar.jpg
 
Buck1: First Female ITCC Winner- ITCC 4 Trial Mountian, Preseason, race 1
 
Buck... SWEEPED!? :eek: :)👍 Great racing guys, and gals!
 
jb if your out there , your not going to believe this but i burst my gtplanet cherry :gtpflag: yep i actually won a race on here:bowdown:👍
 
jb if your out there , your not going to believe this but i burst my gtplanet cherry :gtpflag: yep i actually won a race on here:bowdown:👍
Two, actually! :)
:bowdown::bowdown: Buck, the ITCC Queen :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
Welldone girl 👍 just keep up the pace come season start.
 
jb if your out there , your not going to believe this but i burst my gtplanet cherry :gtpflag: yep i actually won a race on here:bowdown:👍

Proud of ya babe!:Ox
 
This thread has 100% more love now.


Don't we all love success stories? Are they not 1,000,000x better than disconnects? :grumpy: weird race day was weird.


But, this doesn't take away from buck's double wins. Congrats! :)
 
Any penalties?

I'm sorry to anyone I took off of the road in the first race - I could only see Siggers on course. Everyone else was invisible.

I'm going to have a full day of practice tomorrow, are you up for it helping team @ITCC_Andrew

Silverstone National, Round 1, right? Yeah, sure, we'll all work together, including your teammate @GTracer98, for the sakes of Honda's success... @TheYaShoe as well.



Anyways, for those who weren't present for a single round from preseason, I will need you to confirm your spots in the series. I don't want to see slots filled by people who won't attend races at all. If you still want to take part - even for just a few races - please state so. Otherwise, I'll be cleaning up the OP and making space for more drivers.



Edit:





Just found this, might be further help for those who aren't feeling the flow yet. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry to anyone I took off of the road in the first race - I could only see Siggers on course. Everyone else was invisible.

. :)

Grrrrr
 

:lol:



Anyways, does anyone want to express their opinions on a separate, spec series run by me? Would anyone here be interested? I'm discussing things with certain people... The right kind of people... And it could happen.



Entirely relevant pun:
catbag1.jpg
 
:lol:



Anyways, does anyone want to express their opinions on a separate, spec series run by me? Would anyone here be interested? I'm discussing things with certain people... The right kind of people... And it could happen.



Entirely relevant pun:
catbag1.jpg
Interesting.....
 
Back