RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
Somebody post one of those Ron Burgundy well that escalated quickly memes why it is still funny!
 
Somebody post one of those Ron Burgundy well that escalated quickly memes why it is still funny!
*burgundy.jpg*?


ITCC- Daytona 500? :lol:

Nope. Daytona 500 doesn't see cars morph into each other. We take everything to the next level. :trouble: Everything.




Anyways, a few more links:


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-realistic-photo-thread.291049/page-73#post-9377995


^ A photomode forum post, I made, with nothing but ITCC-related photos.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/northern_smile/


And the main set of photos from today... Bathurst... Trial Mountain... Yeah, basically, I've got photos from every round.
 
Andrew I object, you didn't get any pictures of me leading at Bathurst, tt, tt.
 
Yes. You'll notice that Siggers gained 28 points on BW, allowing him to move past into 3rd in points. And you'll notice that Siggers gained 14 points on Ciro, to extend that gap. Ciro gained 14 points on BW, allowing Ciro to pass BW. Nas passed gedi, Ettick into 10th now, and buck made serious in-roads towards the top 5. She's now only 2 points out of the Top 5. Last thing, with Dano's return, he overtook Gedi in points as well, and is catching up quickly (second highest scoring driver this round.)



The one I have just shows Siggers and buck being forced into the wall. I can't see you, so I might as well not even have the replay.

Well, this certainly wasn't a fantastic race as for my points, other than that it was very exciting! :D
 
Out of all the series I've been in this is my favourite because everyone is friendly with each other and if someone knocks someone off they will always say sorry and accept there penalty.
Thanks @ITCC_Andrew for creating this wonderful series.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to kill you Andrew. Lol

You know that was out of my control, sorry. :(
 
So who got bonus points from race 1? I see Dano on 5 (laps lead rc2) and Sig on 10 (fastest lap in both?)

Where's my laps lead from race 1 Andrew!!! :(
Ah crap. :lol: I knew I didn't do something right.
 
Still all ready for racin' tomorrow, everyone? :)

Team Terror is going to scare all y'alls!
 
It's a thing with my friends/family, if you fail, we say zero like ZZZEEE-RRROOOO so because of the date fail, you earned a zero, congrats 👍:D
 
It's a thing with my friends/family, if you fail, we say zero like ZZZEEE-RRROOOO so because of the date fail, you earned a zero, congrats 👍:D
Yay! I like Zero! :D
 
It's a thing with my friends/family, if you fail, we say zero like ZZZEEE-RRROOOO so because of the date fail, you earned a zero, congrats 👍:D

I thought you meant Coke Zero... :D
 
Even though its an offweek, shall we all join up online later on just to see who d/cs the most 💡 and whoever wins gets a bonus point in the championship :D
 
Even though its an offweek, shall we all join up online later on just to see who d/cs the most 💡 and whoever wins gets a bonus point in the championship :D
I'm cool with that! What track? *COUGH*DAYTONA OVAL!!*COUGH*
 
Even though its an offweek, shall we all join up online later on just to see who d/cs the most 💡 and whoever wins gets a bonus point in the championship :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol::bowdown:xx
 
Back