RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,287 views
That doesn't have a nice ring. Just repetition.

Team Terror will scare everyone home. Now THAT has a nice ring.
 
Team Terror will scare everyone home.

I'm sorry, sir, your Kalashnikovs and ski masks are unwelcome here. If you want to race, you need fireproof balaclavas and MP5s... And racing helmets, too.
 
I'm sorry, sir, your Kalashnikovs and ski masks are unwelcome here. If you want to race, you need fireproof balaclavas and MP5s... And racing helmets, too.
Or a deflector shield with a lot of good luck
 
Team Terror Racing
image.jpg

Andrew update to OP NOAW. :D
 
2:14.544 is my current best lap time at Ascari. Does anyone else have any times?
 
2:14.544 is my current best lap time at Ascari. Does anyone else have any times?
Erm... 2:45... Am I missing something here? :confused: We are racing the gravel traps right? :p
 
I repeat: please practice. :lol:


I don't care if you think you're racing the lockness monster, you need practice.
With a teammate like buck, all her practice will rub off on me. :)
 
:mad: :grumpy:


That will take a looong time. I hope you all appreciate it!
 
It's not quite that easy. If Team Toad ceases to exist, then yes, the points are transferable. But, there must be two teams per manufacturer. So, gedi's points, and aonso's points will be 0'd. This means that I'll have to transfer all of the points between the two of you to being on the same "team columns" on the full driver's points sheet, which should hopefully change the results in every other page. It'll be about 30 minutes. Again, I hope you guys appreciate it.
 
I was thinking about joining the ITCC. I don't know how to join or where to signup.

I just did a 2:14:178 on Ascari, if you still were looking for times to compare. Alfa Romeo btw.

I will keep testing the other cars during the day.
 
You made the first step. The rest is simple. :) Just fill in the following information, and I'll get you signed up, if you should choose to join us.

GTP:
PSN:
Car: Alfa Romeo
Team:
Type: Independent Driver, Independent Team
 
It's not quite that easy. If Team Toad ceases to exist, then yes, the points are transferable. But, there must be two teams per manufacturer. So, gedi's points, and aonso's points will be 0'd. This means that I'll have to transfer all of the points between the two of you to being on the same "team columns" on the full driver's points sheet, which should hopefully change the results in every other page. It'll be about 30 minutes. Again, I hope you guys appreciate it.
:eek: why make it so complicated? NRS had a simple equation fixed to the doc, where you just put on points at the end of the race and everything updated automatically, points back and even position. :lol:
 
If anyone wants to practice, I'll be on later tonight. I mean like 1 AM UK time, though, so,...
 
If anyone wants to practice, I'll be on later tonight. I mean like 1 AM UK time, though, so,...
So you don't want to practice with any Europeans :p
 
Back