Race Modified Endurance Tour::Season 1 Ended::Season 2 Coming Soon::Leave Feedback:

  • Thread starter Thread starter swervesauce
  • 435 comments
  • 24,203 views

How long do you want to race?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
im In the Race.

PSN Name: Thru_purple
Equiptment (Controller): Dual Shock 3
Online Times: When Ever
Colour/Livery: Orange Body/Yellow Rims NSX (290 hp)
Favourite Tracks: Nurburgring
Number: #29

Sugestion:

Silvia (S15) have a RM and a HP cap of 400+.

Its a Good Match against the RM NSX.

Question:

Whats the HP cap for this Race ?

id probably Prefer 300. (Because i prefer my NSX RM Stock)
 
I would like to sign up
#44 Evo
PSN narf_44
What days are you planning on doing it, or did I miss that in a post?
 
Sorry for my absence, I had some real world things to take care of.

I updated the OP guys after all our testing. Changes have been highlighted in RED
 
swerversauce

How about Changing the Ones with NO PitStops, to Suzuka or Laguna Seca.?

please get hold of me once you decided on the Date of the Preliminary Races.

Add me PSN: Thru_purple
 
Last edited:
So, in reagards to the track list for the series I was thinking this:

*All credit goes to Fleaver for this

1.Nurburgring Nordschleife 1 hour - time change - day to night
2.Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 1 hour - time change - day to night

Then slap on the dirt tires and go

3.Toscana 1 hour - time change - day to night
Then slap on the snow tires and head to

4.Chamonix Main 1 hour - weather change

4 total races or we could run this circuit twice for 8

Opinions...


The NSX would be in a Disadvantage, it might be light and well distributed (mid-eng), and because of that it would be hard to Weight shift it in Rally Courses. specially with only 2 wheels delivering power.

compared to the Evo and the STI. while the AWD's have no problem in Tarmac or Rain. Weight can also be Seen as an Advantage in situations where YAW control skills are Crucial.

Similarly a Integra (DC5) can compensate for the Rally track for having the front wheels delivering power, which also mean 'Point of Direction'. Weight shift isnt as Crucial as the Back wheels dont distribute power. hence FF cars are used for Junior Rally Championships.

although FF cars have quite a Disadvantage in Tarmac, specialy in Rain conditions. but thats just in terms of how well their LSD is set up and Used.

(if set up and Used well there would be no problem, It becomes an advantage, 'Gumtape Death Match Technique', as i call it, can be used).
 
I will purple. Ill be putting a race room together soon.
 
I will purple. Ill be putting a race room together soon.

Let us know as soon as you have a date! Looking forward to it!
Great racing last night BTW!!
 
I'd like to get in on this.
PSN: JoeOfTheFire
Car: Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05, in red with gold rims.
Car #: 69
Controller: DS3
 
Last edited:
Had a great pre-season test run last night. Although Swerve was dominating,
(30 seconds plus) we had a good time in the dirt and snow. This really is going to test my tuning/driving skills. It really is an awesome challenge using a wheel. Some of the best racing I've done on GT5 to date.👍
 
Had a great pre-season test run last night. Although Swerve was dominating,
(30 seconds plus) we had a good time in the dirt and snow. This really is going to test my tuning/driving skills. It really is an awesome challenge using a wheel. Some of the best racing I've done on GT5 to date.👍

:cool: Can't say that it wasn't fun as he!!. I wouldn't call it dominating since I was trying my hardest to bounce off things instead of racing clean lines. I'm still on the fence about the penalty, since we only seen one and that was when we collided crossing the line and I don't remember how long the penalty said it was. I'm also going to see if I can get a mod to remove the poll I have now so I can add another for light or heavy damage. If not, I'll hold the polls on my site. Good racing with ya last night and I hope I can gather up most of these guys to run Nordschleife.
 
If your signed up to be a part of this series, I will be in a room tonight for a while and with hopes to have a preseason race, for testing, tuning, etc. So check the OP (original post) for all the final details. Everything important, including tonights race time, has been highlighted in red.

Thanks and hope to see you guys out there.

Swerve
 
I'll be there tonight. Any idea on what tracks we'll be running?

And I finally jimmy-rigged my wheel to work with GT5. It's a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel with Microsoft cheap-o pedals. We'll see if I'm any good without my ds3.

I gotta say, the Red Bull X2010 is hella fun with a wheel.
 
I'll be there tonight. Any idea on what tracks we'll be running?

And I finally jimmy-rigged my wheel to work with GT5. It's a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel with Microsoft cheap-o pedals. We'll see if I'm any good without my ds3.

I gotta say, the Red Bull X2010 is hella fun with a wheel.

In order, so Nordschleife. Nice....blackbird said he's shipping me a wheel
 
In order, so Nordschleife. Nice....blackbird said he's shipping me a wheel

Looking forward to joining practice tonight if it's still up tonight when I get home! I'll be online a little after midnight, hope you guys are still arround!
 
Too late notice for me, i'll be on right about when its all over. If anyone wants to go for a run again after or maybe jav if you couldn't make it either.
 
I'll be online all night, just come in my lobby if you see me there
 
Id like to join if there is still room.
 
Too late notice for me, i'll be on right about when its all over. If anyone wants to go for a run again after or maybe jav if you couldn't make it either.

Cool!! We can get some pratice going!
 
Jav
Cool!! We can get some pratice going!

yea guys, I'm sorry it was short notice. I just threw it together with whoever was on, nothing official. Trying to get the feel of how the cars and regs will do. I've been at it too long and we just pulled an hour race so I'm out for the night, but here's how it went.

We ran it on Nurburgring 24h/weather/time
We had 5 guys. 1 WRX, 1 Integra, 3 Lancers
The start time (in race) was 16:00 with progression set at 10
Ran 6 laps, strong penalty, heavy damage, real grip, no assists
394hp cap, racing med tires only

It went well for some, bad for most. The heavy damage killed me as I hit something every lap (embarassing) and finished a lap down.

That being said the time change went well (maybe push back an hour) and it was fun a he!!.

Hardly anyone in here has psn friend req me yet so I'll get on that tomorrow and we will try to go full field tomorrow. If you read the OP, you'll see what I have figured out about the two rally tracks, which was a blast me and blackbird had. This series is going to be sick.

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow:crazy:
 
I'm really going to try to make it tomorrow. Any idea what time you'll be racing?
 
I'm really going to try to make it tomorrow. Any idea what time you'll be racing?

Probably after 9 til whenever. I'll post here couple hours before
 
yea guys, I'm sorry it was short notice. I just threw it together with whoever was on, nothing official. Trying to get the feel of how the cars and regs will do. I've been at it too long and we just pulled an hour race so I'm out for the night, but here's how it went.

We ran it on Nurburgring 24h/weather/time
We had 5 guys. 1 WRX, 1 Integra, 3 Lancers
The start time (in race) was 16:00 with progression set at 10
Ran 6 laps, strong penalty, heavy damage, real grip, no assists
394hp cap, racing med tires only

It went well for some, bad for most. The heavy damage killed me as I hit something every lap (embarassing) and finished a lap down.

That being said the time change went well (maybe push back an hour) and it was fun a he!!.

Hardly anyone in here has psn friend req me yet so I'll get on that tomorrow and we will try to go full field tomorrow. If you read the OP, you'll see what I have figured out about the two rally tracks, which was a blast me and blackbird had. This series is going to be sick.

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow:crazy:

you should Add the DATE and TIME, and ROOM so we Could Join in with Preparations.
 
what track are you doing tonight? I'll be playing so let me know:tup:
 
I'm ready and waiting, lol. I hope we do the ring, but i doubt it since you already did that one.
 
Also, as for damage. Heavy damage is more in the spirit of endurance racing, since being consistant and clean are usually what wins the race. Just incase you were thinking of changing it.
 
It went to hell for me on Nurburg when it got dark... 20 minutes in, haha.
 
Damn, got a race at 10cst. Well i'm excited about it, but i'm sure it will mean i'll miss out on practice. Hope not though, shouldn't be too long a race.
 
I'm not sure if the driving line was disabled last night, but please make it disabled. It's a total advantage when driving at night because you can see 1/8 mile in front of you, and for those that don't drive with it, we can only see 80 ft in front of use.
 
Count me in, hope its not too late
I'll be in an evo
PSN: Puzyaka
 
Back