Race Modified Endurance Tour::Season 1 Ended::Season 2 Coming Soon::Leave Feedback:

  • Thread starter Thread starter swervesauce
  • 435 comments
  • 24,204 views

How long do you want to race?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
If there's room sign me up. I will run either the evo or wrx. #81 if its available.
PSN: mchid81
 
Any practice tonight? I got a G27 today and i'm iching to do some online!
 
Any practice tonight? I got a G27 today and i'm iching to do some online!

I wont make it tonight. Tomorrow 9- expect practice
 
I'll take a seat.

PSN: Rich77 I'd like to drive #77
 
I´m in......Number #99
 
I'll be able to practice tonight, send me a request.
 
I'll be in, #27 Subaru WRX STi. When does the season start?
 
Guys I totally slipped up and promised practice tonight, when I cannot come through on that. One of my other series races is tonight at 10pm CST.

That being said, I will be on pretty much all night to have a go with whoever is on still. If I see you on, I will invite you into a text chat first (people seem to be missing this) for way easier organization and clearer chat. Please look for that and don't just enter my lounge.

Tomorrow (tuesday) and through the rest of the week I will be on for those that would like to practice. You obviously can practice on your own to figure out which car you feel most comfortable with. All the info you need is in the OP and testing and opinions are filed all throughout this thread.

The season will start on this weekend. There are polls on the league home page (link in signature) for voting on race day and race length. It looks like Friday nights at 9pmCST is going to be the choice but the polls will be open thru Thursday. So if you're going to be in on this series, I advise you to check out the league home page for getting in your vote on these topics.

I am very friendly and available, so if you have questions, please feel free to ask either here or on the league home page.
 
9pm CST doesn't work for me since the 3000cc race starts at 10pm CST. I believe there's a few others in both series. Would a 8:30 start be possible?
 
Just checked the OP, there's three of us in both series. Jav, Mick, and myself.
 
I can do that. I already run a series late monday nights, and I would really like to start racing earlier times. Especially in these endurance races. 20 min qualifying, hour race. I'll do an earlier start time. I'm doing an entire updated OP tonight with point structure and all so I'll post race time too.
 
Thanks so much. If we can finish up by 9:30 then that gives us enough time to take 10min break before we qualify for the other race. Busy night!
 
Gotcha. I maybe having a job change Monday so there's a possibility the day gets changed altogether after week 1
 
Thanks so much. If we can finish up by 9:30 then that gives us enough time to take 10min break before we qualify for the other race. Busy night!

Same from me too. 👍 👍
 
I'm down, PSN: ALG2RACING24, #24. I'll send you a request this evening.
 
I'm down, PSN: ALG2RACING24, #24. I'll send you a request this evening.
Put you on the list.

Guys, I've updated the OP with everybit of info you will need. It is final, minus the length of race, which there is a poll at the top of the thread for. Please read over the whole original post carefully. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Also, if you cannot or do not plan on making all of the races please ask me to remove you from the regirstration list. You are allowed one absence/disconnect as per the rules. Check the OP for info on that.

Series has been move to Sunday nights due to my schedule and a whole other host of series being ran on Fri/Sat nights. I also hold another series on Mon nights. I'm excited to get this going as the practices have been awesome. The scenery will be great and it will all be kept up with regularly and organized to the fullest on the league home page.

Hope to see you guys there :cheers:
 
Are the practices generally around the same time as the races? I missed tonight. Actually idk if I missed it because I didn't see you (swerve) on...what time do you guys normally practice? I can make it this whole week most likely. My Evo needs tuning anyway.
 
Are the practices generally around the same time as the races? I missed tonight. Actually idk if I missed it because I didn't see you (swerve) on...what time do you guys normally practice? I can make it this whole week most likely. My Evo needs tuning anyway.
generally around 8-9, i just got on right now. I was late today, but on the other hand, I got a wheel today, so here's to say I'll be on all night. My lounge is a track day (or night) for the rest of the night. Nurburgring 24h. Ill be on almost everynight
 
generally around 8-9, i just got on right now. I was late today, but on the other hand, I got a wheel today, so here's to say I'll be on all night. My lounge is a track day (or night) for the rest of the night. Nurburgring 24h. Ill be on almost everynight

I assume you mean 8-9 CST....I can defninitely be on tomorrow. I'll try and make a note to myself to join your room. Do you guys usually fill up quick, should I hurry?
 
I assume you mean 8-9 CST....I can defninitely be on tomorrow. I'll try and make a note to myself to join your room. Do you guys usually fill up quick, should I hurry?
Yes everytime I'll use in CST and no we've had a max of 7 in a practice. Im hoping these guys all show for the real deal though
 
yo swerve is it okay if i switch my car to a evo??
 
yo swerve is it okay if i switch my car to a evo??

Absolutely. You can switch until start of season. Then stick with one. I've been testing all 4.
 
Thanks! any practice tonight?

Nah im in my lounge messing around in my fgt with a friend. Just got a wheel tonight so getting some laps in with that. Maybe tomorrow. Ill post
 
Practice tonight at normal time?
 
Im out shooting pool right now. Maybe around 10.
 
Woohoo!!! Looking forward to Sunday!!
 
Ahh that's a bit too late for me. Have fun tho I like pool too.
Does anyone wanna do an unofficial lobby practice if I host?
 
My lounge will be open for a track day at Nurburgring 24h tonight, starting at 930/CST (an hour from now) and will be open for a couple hours. I am still getting used to my new DFGT wheel.

Also, the votes are 50/50 on the length so if you're signed up get your vote in. For whatever reason there are 5 votes from guys that are not signed up and have zero posts in this thread so I will not take any voted into consideration unless participating.

Hope to see some of you guys tonight, if not I should be on a lot tomorrow with a clean datebook.

Don't forget to read the OP. The season starts on Sunday night, Jan 30 from 7-9pm CST. Also, a Grand Prize has been announced for the winner, goes an X2010 Red Bull Version. :sly:
 
Back