[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,995 views


#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
stephen-colbert-report-excited.gif
 
You know it's a close avoidance when you drive through the grass to avoid getting involved in a spin. :eek:
 
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 9 spots gained under a caution.
 
Thank you, based Sparkytooth :D

Now we must troll field for the win...and great justice
 
Looks like Hallowdega is gonna be a controversial one.:mischievous:
And I have an explanation on why @RACECAR 's car is so fast: He used witchcraft to steal one of @Dustone 's cylinders when he was about to get lapped. Surely that's illegal?
 
I'm happy with how well my race is going so far. I can feel the win coming.
 
Looks like Hallowdega is gonna be a controversial one.:mischievous:
And I have an explanation on why @RACECAR 's car is so fast: He used witchcraft to steal one of @Dustone 's cylinders when he was about to get lapped. Surely that's illegal?

That's a thought, but if I were betting, I'd say he managed to get the 'Power Sapper' that certainly doesn't exist that @rallymorten most certainly wasn't testing a few weeks ago and that I know nothing about because I was nowhere near that test circuit and absolutely wasn't listening into their unencrypted radio transmissions while hiding in the shrubbery just beyond the wall.:nervous:
 
Of course when everything starts to go right then I get taken out well it looks like i'll be finishing in 42nd
 
Now that I rewatched my crash, that looked like the most realistic crash in this series. Hopefully the car can be repaired and go back out...Looks like a last place for me.
 
Don't think I saw my car once, I'm having a terrible season...
 
Hey Nas, I'm curious. What would happen if we gave you a scheme bigger than 2048?
 
Hey Nas, I'm curious. What would happen if we gave you a scheme bigger than 2048?
As long as it's a square, I think NR2003 will accept
 
That's a thought, but if I were betting, I'd say he managed to get the 'Power Sapper' that certainly doesn't exist that @rallymorten most certainly wasn't testing a few weeks ago and that I know nothing about because I was nowhere near that test circuit and absolutely wasn't listening into their unencrypted radio transmissions while hiding in the shrubbery just beyond the wall.:nervous:

That was not the Power Sapper, ok?! I mean seriously, can't you see the difference between that and an iOvertake?
 
SURPRISE!!!

#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie

POINTS- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cQn0qwbCHBi6gN04CkrJ5qn-GlfjO4wUY_xyCKgU240/edit?usp=sharing


OUR SISTER SERIES (RACE PORSCHE CUP)- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/10253948/
 
Damn. One spot out of the top 10. Still I'm getting better.
 
Two question, why did the field congregate in the middle of the backstretch, and can something be done about slow cars?
 
2nd place in the championship
.
wat
.
.
Yeah!!! :D:tup:
 
Could've had that had I not ran out of gas! :mad:
 
Back