[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,000 views
Here's the 3rd and final part. I hope this makes up for some of the delay.

.

2014 Roster:
#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
Points leader?
 
I just can't get a good finish :mad: but great job, Morten! :D :cheers:
 
🤬 me sideways. Actually don't because that happened too many times today.
 
It would've been more fitting if jahgee was #2 because he hit you with your belts off.
 
But then I'd be associated with Horse face, and I don't want that
You mean this guy?

10710835_897483263595914_8161324778811002277_n.jpg
 
🤬..my..life...

Please based race god, give me sumthin
 
30th finishing spot wow that sucks. Oh wait that's the reason I'm second to last in points.
 
Let me know when you've started on Mosport, I know I need to start on my Daytona Paint scheme very soon since that's the next race after it.
 
I'm requesting something 'Red Green Show' related at some point in the broadcast.
 
I think Octan'll reconsider withdrawing their sponsorship now :D

..my victory is completely unrelated to the very powerful magnets found in your cars post-race. I don't have anything to do with it, but I can tell you: YES, they were there from the start of the race.
 
Wish I knew what you guys were on about, but I've got to make 2GB last to December.
 
Let me know when you've started on Mosport, I know I need to start on my Daytona Paint scheme very soon since that's the next race after it.
Within two days.
 
Actually, I think I'm beginning to understand how things work around here..

When nas is delayed, GT6 is updated.

When I say my sponsors will leave me if I fail to do good in the next races..

Alright, my family will abandon me if I don't win all remaining events. *fingers crossed*
 
Actually, I think I'm beginning to understand how things work around here..

When nas is delayed, GT6 is updated.

When I say my sponsors will leave me if I fail to do good in the next races..

Alright, my family will abandon me if I don't win all remaining events. *fingers crossed*
Actually, your family by that logic will need to leave as soon as you cross the line in >1st, not the logic as in- Your family left so you win. You've just royally screwed yourself
 
Back