[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,000 views
I guess since we're finally back racing again, I can use my number plate avatar. It completely slipped my mind when Part 1 was released.
 
So I finished the tutorial photos, and I just could not help my self.

@BayneHamlin1121 took a nasty one!
image.jpg
 
Gets a caution, still can't get a lap back.


WAT
 
Dustone locks himself into the 2015 Bud Shootout with a pole at Bristol
 
No shortage of carnage at Bristol. Lap 60/200 and at least 5 cars without hoods, one car was on their door, and 6 have DNF'D
 
Define "experimental". Because to me it looked liked you smoked 3 bags of weed and had no idea where you were.
He made weed flavored Oreo filling
 
Define "experimental". Because to me it looked liked you smoked 3 bags of weed and had no idea where you were.

Our driver became addicted to Vodka creme filled Oreo's and had several packages of them pre race.

He made weed flavored Oreo filling

We tried them last race at Auto Club. The pitcrew, the crew chief, the driver.
 
Yup.





#1 Chevy @@CodDemon101GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpi
 
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
 
Also, if I can recommend something, it would be to have a race standings at the end of each part, I have no idea how my car is doing except for the 15 seconds I got to see it on screen.
 
Also, if I can recommend something, it would be to have a race standings at the end of each part, I have no idea how my car is doing except for the 15 seconds I got to see it on screen.
Will do.
 
Goddamn, what a wreck fest! :scared:
 
REALLY!!! get wrecked again well there goes all hope for me now can't get a break had a good start to the season then is getting taken out by everyone else.
 
I don't wanna die...

But looking at my position. :sly:
 
I knew getting 13th at Hallowdega meant something was bound to happen to me.. :nervous:
I just didn't know it would happen to everyone else too. :lol:
Also, can I start a #savethehoods movement?
 
So 2 parts in and I've been hit by @Furinkazen and @Ninners. Anyone else gonna hit me? You might as well since my car is already beat to hell.
 
Start on the front row, still get freight trained.

FFS :grumpy:

I'm just gonna say this: Put that many cars in Bristol and everyone loses their minds.
 
Back