[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,294 views
If the test at Talladega was any indication, the race at Talladega will be a historic disast...I mean race for the ages. If you all would like, there are some really beautiful coffins on display in the infield...Anyone? Mine's marble.

For me I just want a huge stack of wood and lay me on top and put a match to it Viking style :lol:
 
Bury me under the Louis Vuitton store like 2Chainz once said
 
Oh, we have a new video? That's what happens when I don't check this thread or Youtube in a whole week! :lol:

I'll do my reactions soon.
 
If I die just throw me on the grill for all I care. :lol: #deerlife

Well, now we know what the dinner will be for those who survive the race, I guess... :lol:

Me? Just play Keane's "Nothing In My Way", and have a Shelby pulling donuts around my badass coffin. Nothing more, nothing less.
 
Massive announcement from myself personally and MLP Scuderia Red Bull in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
 
A red flag has come out during Dega and several driver's Chase hopes go up in smoke.

THE BIG ONE HAS HAPPENED!!!

Welp, time to bust out this gif:
200_s.gif
:scared:
 
Oh crap, who took flight this time?
 
If my driver gets injured at any point, I've already decided my hashtag, in honor of Jameis Winston

#JahgeeSkrongDen
 
I would honestly not be surprised if it was me, seeing as how I've had abysmal luck these past couple of races.

#GhiniGonGetGr8
 
Considering my (Slightly below) average performances this season, I was probably involved in the crash in some way.

#justanotherdayattheoffice
#nothingnew

 
Oh, so we're doing Twitter hashtags now? Considering my own luck (spent quite a lot of time in 1st place, but Harsk and Bambi got overall victories before I could), I won't rule out myself being involved somewhat.

#nikusbadluck
#76onthebricks
#eldranpower
 
I'm 99% sure I was involved. I've been having god awful luck lately and this wouldn't surprise me.

#
giphy.gif
 
Back