[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,260 views
#ImOnlyHereSoIDontGetFined
Unrelated, but funny
8Oao4Xf.jpg
 
It's over! Some shockers made it onto the leaderboard. Some shockers didnt.

I'll be in contact with the Chasers shortly after the video releases regarding Chase Decals.
Then they're not really shockers, are they? :lol:
Anyways, when can we expect the video, and will it come with our VO teaser?
 
Last edited:
Aaaand what is the "relative-to-this-moment" timeframe for this?
 
All the suspense.
 
I would like to join this series at the next earliest convenience if it is at all possible.
 
I would like to as well. It looks like good fun. I'd like to know when 2015 signups are available.
What? 🤬 perfect.
 
I joined because I like using photoshop. Don't shoot me here.
I'm not even going to bother. Just please try to not be on my team please?
 
We appear to have a breach in our system. I repeat, there is a breach in the system. Man your banter stations, pronto! :p
Anyways, when will the 2015 post be made? I need to recruit someone to fill that open #33 spot on my team. :lol:
"Soon"
 
To sum it up. Clayton is my cousin who is all too irritating and Kuni is someone I've known for years.

So one is the troublesome close relative, and the other is a more than familiar aquaintance?
 
I feel honored. That's the nicest I've ever seen you describe me...ever.
You are a very despicable person. I like being here, so I refrain.
So one is the troublesome close relative, and the other is a more than familiar aquaintance?
Exactly. It's a very awkward cocktail that's been around for about 7 years.
 
So 3 females now and a relative rivalry. Oh boy oh boy oh BOY!
Ok, glad you understand that point. We are here to race and have fun, that's all. Especially the latter.
For what it's worth, Clayton and I are actually really close. He just purposely gets on my nerves. No actual hate (much)
 
Back