[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,159 views
Coke is gonna try that that again. Good Luck.

*Takes drink of Dr. Pepper*
 
pepsi1.jpg
 
Pepsi_Blue.jpg


And I thought I'd seen it all (Pepsi wise at least).
 
The Soda Wars are in full effect here in the GTPFS
 
So now which drivers are in the Coca Cola Racing Family? We need to have a 'Coca Cola Racing Family Roadtrip' :lol:
 
So now which drivers are in the Coca Cola Racing Family? We need to have a 'Coca Cola Racing Family Roadtrip' :lol:
BayneHamlin1121
BRRT_Angel
nascarfan1400
KuniKino****a
#8 Car
Silver Wing
Bhowe83 I think. If he returns.
 
My goodness you guys are running that word down to the ground. :rolleyes:
 
New Sponsors for ARTA in the 2015 Season

View attachment 333623
​
Club America and Coca-Cola have signed a deal with the Los Angeles and Osaka-based team, Autobacs Racing Team America to have their image featured on the number 4 car for the 2015 season. This is the first time a football club has appeared as a primary sponsor in the GTPFS, and with the signing of Coca-Cola, it also starts the 'Coca-Cola Racing Family', including the drivers of MLP Scudiera Redbull Team ( :p ).
Qué naco :P

Looks great!
 
Since 6 obviously isn't gonna cut it, we should do the Coca-Cola Racing Family from the early 2000s. :sly:

Rough Draft

BayneHamlin1121
swiftsmith
BRRT_Angel
Gerarghini
Clayon Hardy
nascarfan1400
samurai8juice
BHowe83

Also I'm now sponsored by NOS. Kinda irrelevant since I got like 1000 sponsors but it is Coca-Cola too :sly:
 
Back