[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,042 views
Since 6 obviously isn't gonna cut it, we should do the Coca-Cola Racing Family from the early 2000s. :sly:

Rough Draft

BayneHamlin1121
swiftsmith
BRRT_Angel
Gerarghini
Clayon Hardy
nascarfan1400
samurai8juice
BHowe83
2015163174616.jpg

I've got a poster with all these drivers on it
 
ARTA has a very big announcement...you won't need a chair as you'll sit right back up when you hear this! /spongebob reference
 
Since 6 obviously isn't gonna cut it, we should do the Coca-Cola Racing Family from the early 2000s. :sly:

Rough Draft

BayneHamlin1121
swiftsmith
BRRT_Angel
Gerarghini
Clayon Hardy
nascarfan1400
samurai8juice
BHowe83

Also I'm now sponsored by NOS. Kinda irrelevant since I got like 1000 sponsors but it is Coca-Cola too :sly:
Interesting... Taco Bell doesn't have any Coke products...
but screw wut da sponsor sayz Coke's better and i'm joining that :p
 
Can I join the Coca-Cola racing family too?
 
What's this? Arguments between Pepsi and Coke fans? Banter? Actual announcements that concern this series? You know what that means!

Actual on-topic discussions. :lol:

Also, this:

Recent announcements befell the Osaka-based team, ARTA America. Driver and team owner Ben Hamlin announced that his own car would keep the Coca-Cola sponsorship, while also announcing a sponsorship deal with American football team Club America. Despite this, the other drivers that were attending the ceremony were oddly engaged in a heated argument, over who was the superior drink, regarding Coke and Pepsi.

Eventually, Ben called for a truce, and said that there was still one more thing to be announced. A mysterious man came to the stage, and spoke to the audience. Said man was New Zealand's Steve Vexon, the newly appointed driver for the #8 car of the ARTA team. Not much is known about this man, as his racing career records are hasty at best. Steve said that he was eager to join the series, a topic that apparently came forth during a discussion in an Anime club, which both Ben and Steve are rumored to be a part of. Steve also said that despite a rough first test, which involved the presence of a wild cougar, he has shown a good pace, and Ben is confident in his ability to deliver.

More shall be revealed as the preparations for the 2015 season continue, but one thing can be said; 2015 will be a season to watch...
 
Last edited:
Also, my soda of choice is:
Mountain_Dew_Can.jpg


Not sure about this one:
Mountain-Dew-DewShine.jpg


Which reminds me, a small sponsorship announcement will be coming soon!
 
Welcome to Team Pepsi then 👍

Fair enough. I can only drink Coke if there's rum in it. :lol:

Anyways:

RAVEN MOTORSPORT OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Raven Motorsport is pleased to announce several new sponsors that have come on board.

An agreement has been reached for the #95 of @rallymorten to be sponsored by Five Nights at Freddy's/Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

@raven214 will be bringing on his longtime sponsor Mountain Dew for the #97.
 
Wow Jahgee, you sure are a die-hard NASCAR fan, aren't you? Not like I had any doubts in the first place, but there you go.
NASCAR and Cartoons was all I had until for entertainment I got a PS2 in 2003 :lol:
 
Hey, I spent my free time watching cartoons and Animes back when I didn't have a PS1, so you're not alone on this boat. :lol:
From what I can tell, the poster was made in 2000, intended to be accurate for the 2001 season.
 
How about we make it so you have to have Coke on your car in order to be part of the racing family :sly:

:sly:
 
Am I seeing things, or does Tony in this picture somewhat resemble Logano?
I don't see it, I do see him looking sort of like the Dancing With The Stars dancer Mark Ballas
Mark_Ballas.jpg
 
Thanks to everyone for their support while I was away.
Glad to see you've returned. Hope all goes well from here on.

I don't see it, I do see him looking sort of like the Dancing With The Stars dancer Mark Ballas
Mark_Ballas.jpg
Quite.
GTPFS Newswire Issue #1 will be out tomorrow in time for Armory Digital.
Hopefully it's up by the time I get off work.
 
Back