[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,085 views
Thanks to everyone for their support while I was away.

Hope that operation went well for you, it's never easy to be a part of those things. Here's to a speedy recovery.

GTPFS Newswire Issue #1 will be out tomorrow in time for Armory Digital.

Now, let's hope that Nas actually puts the race out, we've spent our entire banter reserves to keep this thread afloat. He has to contribute at some point, dangnamitt! :lol:
 
Hope that operation went well for you, it's never easy to be a part of those things. Here's to a speedy recovery.



Now, let's hope that Nas actually puts the race out, we've spent our entire banter reserves to keep this thread afloat. He has to contribute at some point, dangnamitt! :lol:
We really should get back on Skype for another banter fest at some point.
 
1327185096225.jpg
 
We really should get back on Skype for another banter fest at some point.

I highly approve of this, it has been too long since we had one of those. Besides, it'd be great commentating practice.
 
Back to where I was before my medical fiasco, @quietgirl and I will have a calm discussion after Armory Digital to settle things. Then we can get back to letting our racing do the talking.
 
I just can't wait for next season after such a crummy Talladega race ruining my Championship hopes and dreams... ;-; Damn Toyota brakes...
 
Transfer is easy according to SimRacingDesign. Give me time and I'll post some comparison images
 
Have to download the mod, will be like 15 minutes for comparison images (With some fun things shown for the hell of it :lol:)
 
Regardless, I think we should stick to the original GEN6BR mod, just to keep it simple.
 
Just downloaded the templates. Bad news is that there's no 2048x2048. Good news is that I literally just copied-pasted my paint and it fits.
 
Back