[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,000 views
I totally missed the fact there there is a new Dodge model.
Only problem? It's based off the old Charger. :mad:
 
Just downloaded the templates. Bad news is that there's no 2048x2048. Good news is that I literally just copied-pasted my paint and it fits.

Oh, well that answers the question then.
 
So the 2015 mod has no serious changes. That's good right?
 
Good for everyone who doesn't drive a Dodge or Pontiac.
Oh boy, that could affect some people. Actually a decent amount of people. Ouch.
 
It's not that many, Whitetail and Niku, and then Harsk's team
 
The only one really affected is Dodge. I think we should just move to the separate Dodge model in game already, but it's not my choice
 
It's not that many, Whitetail and Niku, and then Harsk's team

Still, while we are a minority, we do exist. And if the mod doesn't cover our brands of car, where else do we go? Do we have to pick a different brand?
 
I count seven currently.
 
Still, while we are a minority, we do exist. And if the mod doesn't cover our brands of car, where else do we go? Do we have to pick a different brand?
Pontiac shouldn't be affected too much, if it fits on the old Chevy model (As it does now), then it should work relatively fine on the new Chevy model
 
Pontiac shouldn't be affected too much, if it fits on the old Chevy model (As it does now), then it should work relatively fine on the new Chevy model

I hope that such a thing can happen, it would be a bit bothersome otherwise. It might get tricky...
 
Dodge is affected the most, since the Toyota model is less generic-y looking now.
 
I hope that such a thing can happen, it would be a bit bothersome otherwise. It might get tricky...
Tricky...quite the understatement.
 
Dodge is affected the most, since the Toyota model is less generic-y looking now.
Exactly why I think they should just move to the 2014 Charger
927ef53b422352ae0c8e77cc94b63ce2.jpg
 
Learning from DCybertron This is how it works...
 
I do feel like a bit of an idiot for not figuring it out earlier. Now I get to be all fancy.
 
I knew how to a while ago, I just get lazy and forget about it until I am reminded of it.
 
I too type in Rainbow when I'm confused
 

I do feel like a bit of an idiot for not figuring it out earlier. Now I get to be all fancy.

Welcome to the world of colored text. :lol:

Anyways, here's a pic of the "updated" dodge they made. Looks like It might be able to be updated to a new one, probably the SRT one.

Screen shot 2015-03-20 at 4.01.48 PM.png


Screen shot 2015-03-20 at 4.03.39 PM.png

 
For me at least, the mod runs better FPS wise than the old one, so that may be a behind the scenes reason to upgrade

How much of a difference? By 5, 10 FPS? Might download it for myself.
 
Back