[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,921 views
You were added to the roster post-filming, you will likely be in the second one. :)

Okay, is it the most recent one? I made some sponsor update to my newest build. :dopey: Is there any way I could see it now or nah?
 
My other cars are gonna get used, right?
 
My other cars are gonna get used, right?
Yes, it's currently just the gold one, as it's your shoot out car. That's also why @Michelin has been running the Sharpie car. Your schemes will all be run eventually. :)👍
 
May I see?

Sure. :) Added some NAMCO and SuperAutobacs decals on the front bumper, added Kyosho to the contingencies, and replaced TV TOKYO with Fuji TV. I also might get around to making a Kirin scheme for the road courses.

BayneHamlin #4 FUJIFILM Toyota.png
 
Wait we can have a different car with a different paint scheme?
 
You can have multiple schemes for the one car.
 
Why was I not informed of this?
 
To be fair, nothing's gonna top the first one :lol:

I almost took it for myself
 
To be fair, nothing's gonna top the first one :lol:

I almost took it for myself
Again good point. However I feel that we should run the same livery for at least one race of the season.
 
I believe teams will be terminated, unfortunately.

There isn't really a point.

Maybe for season 2.
 
Probably a bit too far ahead, but Autobacs called and said they'd like to be the primary sponsor for next season and they wish to form ARTA USA. I am currently thinking about having them on-board for Homestead and another race. [/role-ish playing] :lol:
 
I will be making a Patriotic Scheme myself, and will adjust the schedule accordingly, so that the Night race at Daytona is on the 4th of July. :)
 
Hey, I might need some help. Can one of you guys design me a car with a Kirin sponsorship? Kind of make it like Dale Jr.'s #8 car from '04 but with a Toyota manufacturer and Kasey Kahne's number #4. I'd say probably replace the red with a tanish color that looks good and the black and white stripes to red and gold. (Or whatever you think fits the sponsor. :) )
8bud-diecast.jpg



Also, if you can, please include these sponsors somewhere.



FujiFilm (Area in front of rear wheel is fine)
Autobacs (same)
Fuji TV (anywhere)
Japan Airlines (anywhere)
Kyosho (anywhere)
Namco (Decklid)

So many thanks! ^^
 
Hey, I might need some help. Can one of you guys design me a car with a Kirin sponsorship? Kind of make it like Dale Jr.'s #8 car from '04 but with a Toyota manufacturer and Kasey Kahne's number #4. I'd say probably replace the red with a tanish color that looks good and the black and white stripes to red and gold. (Or whatever you think fits the sponsor. :) )
8bud-diecast.jpg



Also, if you can, please include these sponsors somewhere.



FujiFilm (Area in front of rear wheel is fine)
Autobacs (same)
Fuji TV (anywhere)
Japan Airlines (anywhere)
Kyosho (anywhere)
Namco (Decklid)

So many thanks! ^^
@Jahgee1124 ?

I'm going to be engaged in the #CraigItUp car tomorrow :lol:
 
Back