[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,927 views
You can have multiple schemes for the one car.
I'm gonna create schemes for every race then :D.

Maybe not ;).

Anyways, Team Hot Wheels are pleased to announce the, and we're talkin' *the*, final version of the car that will partake in pre-season testing and the shootouts.
Hot Wheels.png

As ever we would like to thank all our sponsors and associates in the creation of this beautiful car (Role-playing is fun :lol:).
 
So that teaser's what's been keeping you away Nas? In that case, your absense is excused :)
 
Well I did a new car. I'll now be Vodafone #88. Nascarfan, will you be applying the contingencies?

Also, I decided to go with Dodge because I was wondering why the hell no one else is picking them. So I thought Id be the lone ranger until I read they dont compete anymore (shows how long since Ive watched the series) :lol: I cant be bothered changing it now so itll do lol

dodgevodafone.jpg
 
So I've been thinking (shocking I know). Can we make one of the races at Laguna Seca?
 
Well I did a new car. I'll now be Vodafone #88. Nascarfan, will you be applying the contingencies?

Also, I decided to go with Dodge because I was wondering why the hell no one else is picking them. So I thought Id be the lone ranger until I read they dont compete anymore (shows how long since Ive watched the series) :lol: I cant be bothered changing it now so itll do lol

dodgevodafone.jpg
Dodge is not allowed :ouch:

So that teaser's what's been keeping you away Nas? In that case, your absense is excused :)
I posted it. :lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a bit too far ahead, but Autobacs called and said they'd like to be the primary sponsor for next season and they wish to form ARTA USA. I am currently thinking about having them on-board for Homestead and another race. [/role-ish playing] :lol:

Autobach Racing Team America? :sly:

So I've been thinking (shocking I know). Can we make one of the races at Laguna Seca?

We're only at 24 championship races yet, so there would indeed be space for it. Besides, it has been done in games before (you can see in the beginning that LS is indeed an option for that series). Maybe add Road America too? I've seen way worse american race tracks (rovals designed a lifetime after the oval. The only good ones on top of my head are Indy and Daytona)
 
I almost replaced the AARP logo on the back with her, but I'll save that until we're official teammates :lol:
 
Hey @nascarfan1400 once you've finalized the track schedule, I'll post a track - paint scheme list like how Jahgee did it early in the thread.
 
Autobacs Racing Team AGURI USA :sly:

Team Aguri is the original, yes. But when you create a U.S. subsidiary of anything, the name has to be more 'murican :)
 
Confirmed new tracks:

Motegi
Bathurst
Sonoma
Iowa
COTA
Charlotte

Leaving me with 4 more races... Maybe another Eldora race... I don't know if Seca is in NR.
 
I know but as Jahgee said, there are only 28 allowed.
Are you able to adjust said positions?


Downloading. :) thanks

Yes but it's long process. I'd recommend Road America by Hillcrest Racing or Road America GTP, they hold 40 spots I believe.
 
There was a Laguna Seca with 43 cars on it on allnr2003, but that site went down and I don't have it downloaded.
 
Yes but it's long process. I'd recommend Road America by Hillcrest Racing or Road America GTP, they hold 40 spots I believe.
Would you happen to have a tutorial maybe to point me in the right direction?

I think I have a RA, But it's from 2003 lol

There was a Laguna Seca with 43 cars on it on allnr2003, but that site went down and I don't have it downloaded.
This Seca is very nice, so long that it can be extended to 42 starters, it's in.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I might need some help. Can one of you guys design me a car with a Kirin sponsorship? Kind of make it like Dale Jr.'s #8 car from '04 but with a Toyota manufacturer and Kasey Kahne's number #4. I'd say probably replace the red with a tanish color that looks good and the black and white stripes to red and gold. (Or whatever you think fits the sponsor. :) )
8bud-diecast.jpg



Also, if you can, please include these sponsors somewhere.



FujiFilm (Area in front of rear wheel is fine)
Autobacs (same)
Fuji TV (anywhere)
Japan Airlines (anywhere)
Kyosho (anywhere)
Namco (Decklid)

So many thanks! ^^

If no one else is doing it, I'll give it a try. Been a while since I've done requests.
 
If no one else is doing it, I'll give it a try. Been a while since I've done requests.
Thanks, appreciation time! :D

@Ryou wins a thrilling test race at Montreal!!! :cheers:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed new tracks:

Motegi
Bathurst
Sonoma
Iowa
COTA
Charlotte

Leaving me with 4 more races... Maybe another Eldora race... I don't know if Seca is in NR.
Any F1 tracks you could add?
 
Will a highlight reel be available for this race.
Nope too late.


No highlight reels until the Shootout.

There weren't any spectacular crashes.
 
Nope too late.


No highlight reels until the Shootout.

There weren't any spectacular crashes.
Good that means my car should be scratch less.
 
Back