[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,927 views
Well... Eer... You may have been on your door last race...
 

You still haven't answered my question. I gave you two options, and I fully hope that you can answer my question by choosing one of the options.

PS: By the way, the more I look at my profile pic (a Nissan), the more I think it looks like a Honda. Anyone agrees with me?
 
You still haven't answered my question. I gave you two options, and I fully hope that you can answer my question by choosing one of the options.
He is a magical dinner roll. Sheesh..

Barrel rolls.
 
@nascarfan1400 In the ini file for the Laguna Seca I posted, just change the 29 to a 43, it's got enough stalls according to the rest of the file

EDIT: Nope, I thought it would work but it doesn't :(
 
Made an alt scheme for @nascarfan1400 because I was bored :lol:
E4Evjdb.png
 
Update:
-Cropped and Moved Kyot
-Moved the flag to another place
-Added the #51 to the roof
-Re-done the flaps I deleted in my first image
-Rear lights are now completely painted
-Corrected Gooby's quote, so it fits the meme correctly
-Added another quote

Now I'll have to find a sponsor and I'll upload the definitive version :D... I'm open to suggestions :D

-Added sponsor Axtel

Nascar fantasy car 3.png
 
Something's just occurred to me..

Judging entirely from the crashes @nascarfan1400 has decided to share with us through videos, @Jahgee1124 might have one of the prettiest cars.. before the start of the race, as he apparently has been involved in all crashes filmed as of right now (didn't see your number listed in video 2's "NOT involved") :lol:
 
Nas, why'd you block the trailer for mobile users? :C
 
Back