- 2,309

- California
- Gerarghini
- Gerarghini
Make that 4Me,
Jahgee,
Dur
Plus trailer #2 is blocked on Mobile YouTube now
Make that 4Me,
Jahgee,
Dur
UghMake that 4
Plus trailer #2 is blocked on Mobile YouTube now![]()
Mexico City may be on the schedule.Would a Taco Bell Mexican theme be appropriate? I'm not even Mexican and don't even like Taco Bell.![]()
For some reason when you said Mexico City I automatically thought of the Baja 500.Mexico City may be on the schedule.![]()
WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THATFor some reason when you said Mexico City I automatically thought of the Baja 500.
Make that 4![]()
LM08 has a modified .ini as well. Damn I should get back into NR2003 sometime soon.
Not really. It's ever evolving... Then again... It's only been 2 years.Have been saying the same for a while.
Newest Trailer Up, only 30sec, centered on Ruling the track... And flipping.
@RoflwaffleWho's #16?![]()
Or tonight.Hope he's ready for more tomorrow night![]()
Newest Trailer Up, only 30sec, centered on Ruling the track... And flipping.
Newest Trailer Up, only 30sec, centered on Ruling the track... And flipping.
I will be doing a "Meet The Drivers" Video showing off cars in addition to Official Testing highlights.Looks like @Jahgee1124 wrecked twice in that trailer. Achievement, given it was only 30 seconds long.
And I saw my car for like 2 seconds!
Well wasn't really complaining there I'm saying, but good idea nonetheless.I will be doing a "Meet The Drivers" Video showing off cars in addition to Official Testing highlights.
Gold, actually. Thanks ^^Just saw the third trailer, Close one
Also to the person that request the Kirin Paint scheme, any particular Color for the logo itself? I've come across four different ones.
If so, I'll look for tutorials of livery editing to make the most patriotic livery you will ever see (Tacos, aztec calendars, quetzalcoatl and a mariachi guy with a big sombrero and flags!!! (Not really))Mexico City may be on the schedule.![]()
Strange, because the place where the Baja 500 starts is nowhere close to Mexico CityFor some reason when you said Mexico City I automatically thought of the Baja 500.
Does it really matter?If so, I'll look for tutorials of livery editing to make the most patriotic livery you will ever see (Tacos, aztec calendars, quetzalcoatl and a mariachi guy with a big sombrero and flags!!! (Not really))
Strange, because the place where the Baja 500 starts is nowhere close to Mexico City![]()