[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,957 views
@nascarfan1400 In the ini file for the Laguna Seca I posted, just change the 29 to a 43, it's got enough stalls according to the rest of the file

EDIT: Nope, I thought it would work but it doesn't :(

Did you change the allowed max starters?
 
I would like to join this looks awesome!!!!
Claim a number that's not taken & choose a manufacturer and a sponsor that's preferably not taken already.
 
I'll take #19 using chevy and i'm going to try and see if I can get the custom car sheet to work so I can have the SNAIL Racing league logo that I race in on my car to use as my sponsor.
 
Made this for you @goofytyler if you don't want to make your own
dymiN5Z.jpg
 
wow i like it but can you put it on the back as well and change the color to blue and orange
 
Last edited:
That's it- no more bean burritos for my A.I.
Who knows how his digestive system will react in the event of a rollover? :lol:
Also, I think @AJHG1000 's AI needs to be fixed, it tends to initiate most of the crashes.:p
Just slammed into your car at ~150 mph, No big deal, maybe now your ai will learn :lol:. At least my car is on the YouTube thumbnail so I got that going for me.
 
Who will YOU be?
(Trailer blocked in Germany :()

Did you really have to make the thumbnail my damaged car? :p

And by the trailers you've released I assume we're starting really soon?
 
Did you really have to make the thumbnail my damaged car? :p

And by the trailers you've released I assume we're starting really soon?
Yes :lol:
 
Muhahahahahahah! :mischievous:
 
What amazes me the most about the latest crash reel is:

1: I was no where near close enough to the start of the accident to say "it wasn't me, and particularly not my landmine"

2: Well:

Finally I'm not in one :lol:

:lol:

Yet to see the second promo :)

Edit: Just seen it. 👍
 
Last edited:
Just wanna ask about driver files. Will you be giving everyone the same driver ini files so that everything is equal?
 
Does this mean last call for new entries?
Not neccisarily; but as soon as race distances and names aswell as the final tracks are added, we can start the Official Daytona testing and kick off GTP Speedweeks. :)
 
Back