[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,983 views
If you want exactly 30 tracks, it's all up to how fast you can decide on those (explain to me why the flying blue whale nobody has made a High Speed Ring or perhaps even Grand Valley Speedway yet!? THEY WOULD BE PERFECT!)
 
is my car done and ready to go? been wonndering if the extra stuff has been placed on the car yet.
 
If you want exactly 30 tracks, it's all up to how fast you can decide on those (explain to me why the flying blue whale nobody has made a High Speed Ring or perhaps even Grand Valley Speedway yet!? THEY WOULD BE PERFECT!)
Because the tracks currently made at good quality took days/weeks to make.

is my car done and ready to go? been wonndering if the extra stuff has been placed on the car yet.
@Jahgee1124
 
Because the tracks currently made at good quality took days/weeks to make.

True, but I'm not asking for detailed billion-poly grass straws 50 kilometers out. I'm the kind of gamer that can appreciate a track that's only as detailed as need be (again, it can look good without a fantazillion polygons. Half of that can probably do the job just as good if the track is shorter than Zahara supposedly is). At least while racing when the system needs to utilise power to control the AI and you need to focus more on racing lines rather than the quality of that tree. In replays when all that's necessary for the system is, well, following the lines the AI and you laid out in the race, the track can be "upgraded".
 
True, but I'm not asking for detailed billion-poly grass straws 50 kilometers out. I'm the kind of gamer that can appreciate a track that's only as detailed as need be (again, it can look good without a fantazillion polygons. Half of that can probably do the job just as good if the track is shorter than Zahara supposedly is). At least while racing when the system needs to utilise power to control the AI and you need to focus more on racing lines rather than the quality of that tree. In replays when all that's necessary for the system is, well, following the lines the AI and you laid out in the race, the track can be "upgraded".
Well this is a NASCAR game though, not a GT DL :lol:
 
The point. Of my post. It still stands. And better yet, it's inarguable :p
 
Thank you for making me reminisce of an old idea of mine: 24 Hours of Daytona with a twist: forget about the DP class and welcome in the NR class (you get three guesses as to what NR means). Now that would be interesting.
 
Well, NASCAR Racer, but close enough :)
 
Now I'm more confused than a pig in front of a treadmill.
 
I have a 2008 one :sly:

I can't post pics until Sunday
 
I'm almost afraid to ask, but who all is planning to run a patriotic theme? I'm not, but I may have something in mind... if pressured.
 
I might run an Australian patrioc theme on the weekend you'll run American schemes, just to troll.
 
I might run an Australian patrioc theme on the weekend you'll run American schemes, just to troll.
:lol: You could make one and run it at Bathurst. 💡
 
Back