[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,818 views
That my friend is why I wanted to use driver names in IndyCar.

I would say to go ahead with that, but knowing some people (and myself :P ) the names would be garbage. You should still go ahead with it.
 
I would say to go ahead with that, but knowing some people (and myself :p ) the names would be garbage. You should still go ahead with it.
I opened a poll.
 
Oh GAWD I really would like to drive a Honda this season. This is one tough choice.

Does anyone want to make a Honda team? If not I'll stick with Toyota and TRD Racing and #30. Is it alright @nascarfan1400 to hold the #38 just in case or is it not available?
 
CWR Announces Partnership With Energy Brands
​
Concord NC - In recent news of the 2016 GTPlanet Fantasy Series, Chevrolet World Racing has announced yet another sponsorship deal. This time, the sponsor involves Energy Brands, more commonly known as Glacéau, and their drink Vitamin Water. This partnership will be put to use on the #22 car driven by @GTRacer22. The paint scheme features the XXX (acai-blueberry-pomegranate) flavor and its distinctive dark red color.

Driver @GTRacer22 had this to say about the new deal and paint scheme: "I am very glad to have Vitamin Water on board the #22 car for the up-and-coming season, and I hope to do them well. I love the design and it looks really great on that Chevrolet SS GTPlanet Fantasy Series racecar. I would like to thank the designer @RACECAR for putting together an awesome scheme to run with next season."


image.jpg

​
​
 
@nascarfan1400 in case you didn't get it in the Fun Runs room last Monday I'd like to confirm that I'm racing in this. I still need to finish my car and all that stuff however.
 
CWR Announces Partnership With Energy Brands
​
Concord NC - In recent news of the 2016 GTPlanet Fantasy Series, Chevrolet World Racing has announced yet another sponsorship deal. This time, the sponsor involves Energy Brands, more commonly known as Glacéau, and their drink Vitamin Water. This partnership will be put to use on the #22 car driven by @GTRacer22. The paint scheme features the XXX (acai-blueberry-pomegranate) flavor and its distinctive dark red color.

Driver @GTRacer22 had this to say about the new deal and paint scheme: "I am very glad to have Vitamin Water on board the #22 car for the up-and-coming season, and I hope to do them well. I love the design and it looks really great on that Chevrolet SS GTPlanet Fantasy Series racecar. I would like to thank the designer @RACECAR for putting together an awesome scheme to run with next season."


Oh my god. This...just...yes.

I should attempt to make a car.
 
CWR Announces Partnership With Energy Brands
​
Concord NC - In recent news of the 2016 GTPlanet Fantasy Series, Chevrolet World Racing has announced yet another sponsorship deal. This time, the sponsor involves Energy Brands, more commonly known as Glacéau, and their drink Vitamin Water. This partnership will be put to use on the #22 car driven by @GTRacer22. The paint scheme features the XXX (acai-blueberry-pomegranate) flavor and its distinctive dark red color.

Driver @GTRacer22 had this to say about the new deal and paint scheme: "I am very glad to have Vitamin Water on board the #22 car for the up-and-coming season, and I hope to do them well. I love the design and it looks really great on that Chevrolet SS GTPlanet Fantasy Series racecar. I would like to thank the designer @RACECAR for putting together an awesome scheme to run with next season."



22-vitamin-water-chevy-png.408118

So yeah...that happened :D
 

Attachments

  • #22 Vitamin Water Chevy.png
    #22 Vitamin Water Chevy.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 213
SPEED Returns to #32 car at TRD Racing for 2015​

32-speed-toyota-png.414633

​
Dallas TX - After a cancellation of a round last season caused the deal to go south, It has been announced that SPEED, Fox's Motorsports blog, will return to the #32 car of RACECAR for many rounds. Last season was to be a one-off for the sponsorship at Australia but after that round was cancelled and coupled with the filled up schedule of the other races, the deal never came to be. With a smaller sponsorship schedule with twice as many races, this will now allow for the deal to happen. one of TRD Racing's co-owners RACECAR has also announced that the other four sponsors will be revealed Next week, one of which is expected to be longtime personal sponsor Sony.
 

Attachments

  • #32 Speed Toyota.png
    #32 Speed Toyota.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure someone needs to reward you with a medal for making the 2015 grid look so good, RACECAR. Not only you help other with making good-looking cars, your own manage to look as good as those, if not better. It's talented painters such as yourself that help this grid look so professional, so thanks for that. 👍
 
Team TRD #30 Camry Official Reveal in a couple of minutes ;)
 
#99 will have a 5th scheme and a new pit crew design...
 
Smurfs Press Conference coming soon
 
upload_2015-7-13_12-1-23.png


KANS Motorsport - Chevy
@nascarfan1400 #80
@Silver Wing #37
@BRRT_Angel #0
@KuniKino****a #00*

Team Kate Upton - Chevy
@Jahgee1124 #24
@DurWinning #20
@The Bman #25
@Doodle #21

TRD Racing - Toyota
@Gerarghini #30
@RACECAR #32
@DCybertron #31
@Clayton Hardy #33*

Raven Motorsport - Chevy
@raven214 #97
@rallymorten #95
@quietgirl #87
@rcb929 #12*

Furinkazen Autosport - Ford
@Furinkazen #54
@Michelin #99
@GranTurismo916 #60


Harsk World Motorsports - Dodge
@Harsk100 #96
@Tired iron #53
OPEN

Swift Autosport - Ford
@swiftsmith #50
@Ph1sher #39*
@Smurfybug #5*
@tbwhhs #2*

Autobacs Racing Team America - Toyota
@BayneHamlin1121 #4
@SVX #8*

Rubber Hunters Motorsport - Pontiac
@Whitetail #9
@Niku Driver HC #76

The Team With All The Money And Women And Super Cars And Super Long Names But Its OK - Chevy
@Jordan #10*

Chevy World Racing - Chevy
@samurai8juice #77
@GTRacer22 #22*
@AudiMan2011 #43*

Independent
@Johnny1996 - Dodge - #38
@BKGlover - Ford - #79
@Carbonox - Chevy - #74
@AJHG1000 - Ford - #51
@sparkytooth - Ford - #55
@Turbo_snail - Chevy - #52
@RESHIRAM5 - Dodge - #56*
@goofytyler - Chevy - #19
@vetteman24 - Chevy - #15*
@Dustone - Chevy - #88

If your name is not on the list, you have better hurry. Deadline likely going to be on the 20th
 
After seeing many of the different videos from the previous season of the GTPlanet Fantasy Series, I can say that I'm interested in seeing the next season. It's always great seeing your fellow forum mates knock each other around (all in good fun, of course). Some of the cars I'm seeing here are quite nice. Great job on the Vitamin Water Chevrolet SS and the Speed Channel Toyota Camry among others. Awesomeness.
 
http://goo.gl/forms/81NU2dGToU

SIGN UP CONFIRMATIONS END ON THE 20th! After that if you have not confirmed your spot in the series will be open and you may loose your ride!!!

Currently LOCKED IN:
@nascarfan1400
@AudiMan2011
@BRRT_Angel
@KuniKino****a
@Clayton Hardy
@Niku Driver HC
@tbwhhs
@Jahgee1124
@GranTurismo916
@DurWinning
@Michelin
@Smurfybug
@RACECAR
@GTRacer22
@swiftsmith
@DCybertron
@The Bman
@SVX
@Doodle
@BayneHamlin1121
@BKGlover
@raven214
@Dustone
@Harsk100
@vetteman24
@Gerarghini
@Jordan

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST YOU ARE NOT CONFIMED, USE LINK ABOVE TO CONFIRM YOUR RIDE FOR THE 2015 SEASON! THANKYOU!
 
I thought we were supposed to re-do it. :ouch:
 
http://goo.gl/forms/81NU2dGToU

SIGN UP CONFIRMATIONS END ON THE 20th! After that if you have not confirmed your spot in the series will be open and you may loose your ride!!!

Currently LOCKED IN:
@nascarfan1400
@AudiMan2011
@BRRT_Angel
@KuniKino****a
@Clayton Hardy
@Niku Driver HC
@tbwhhs
@Jahgee1124
@GranTurismo916
@DurWinning
@Michelin
@Smurfybug
@RACECAR
@GTRacer22
@swiftsmith
@DCybertron
@The Bman
@SVX
@Doodle
@BayneHamlin1121
@BKGlover
@raven214
@Dustone
@Harsk100
@vetteman24
@Gerarghini
@Jordan

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST YOU ARE NOT CONFIMED, USE LINK ABOVE TO CONFIRM YOUR RIDE FOR THE 2015 SEASON! THANKYOU!

I'm confused. I thought my team was good to go according to yesterday's post?

At any rate, sign up yo's:
@rallymorten #95
@quietgirl #87
@rcb929 #12*
 
Back