soI'll just wait. If I get a spot, fantastic. If not, I'll wait for someone to get keyfabe injured so I can step in and do Angel's job better than she did.
I'll just wait. If I get a spot, fantastic. If not, I'll wait for someone to get keyfabe injured so I can step in and do Angel's job better than she did.
It's a major flaw. I'm working on it, but the welder doesn't arc. Besides, that's just my personal performance.You finish top ten in the chase, let alone make it, and you are more pessimistic than the people in the low 30's :/
I'll just wait. If I get a spot, fantastic. If not, I'll wait for someone to get keyfabe injured so I can step in and do Angel's job better than she did.
I'm surprised @Jahgee1124 hasn't jumped on this already...Three way girl fight for the championship! There we go.
She's my sister...
She's my sister...
Hey, something else to break havok in. If there are spots open, I would love to destroy my sister's hopes and dreams.
My sister arrived on scene.What the hell is happening?!![]()
Oh god...you guys are welcoming a monster I tell you!Tell her she can stay. I haven't had a laugh this good in a while.
You're just scared I'll stomp your stats.Oh god...you guys are welcoming a monster I tell you!
Thanks, I'll take the number #0! 👍
To those that have NR2003, we should sometime host a race online just for laughs.
Oui Oui mod perhaps?![]()
What day would you say?To those that have NR2003, we should sometime host a race online just for laughs.
I don't know if I'll be able, but I will try my best to be there.Who all would like to log onto skype and attend the first post-2014 test session broadcast in maybe an hour?
Who all would like to log onto skype and attend the first post-2014 test session broadcast in maybe an hour?
What time is it now?I just might, in fact. Around 6:00 pm in my local time, right?
What time is it now?
About 40min from nowIn Portugal? Around 5:20 pm.
About 40min from now
Thats when we start getting people in the chat, if we even get enoughSo it's around 5:45 pm, is that what you're saying?