Naw not a disc, I'll pm youIs that from a disc? If so how much did you pay?
nas is recovering from the trauma of being banned at SRDSpotter guide? /sadface
Wait what happened?nas is recovering from the trauma of being banned at SRD
He asked a commonly asked question, the mod with a Walter White avatar made an example out of him (From what I can tell)Wait what happened?
That man deserves a rock bottom. Or a 3D through a table. Or being thrown from the top of the Hell in a Cell.
Rock bottom. Walter White. I see what you did there.That man deserves a rock bottom. Or a 3D through a table. Or being thrown from the top of the Hell in a Cell.
Isn't @Smurfybug from NJ as well?Rock bottom. Walter White. I see what you did there.
Also, New Jersey! Yea buddy!![]()
Yes, yes he is.Isn't @Smurfybug from NJ as well?
So apparently being 17 years old is "too young to create an account". 🤬 you then SRD.
I just lied about my birthday, I do not give a **** about most things thereSo apparently being 17 years old is "too young to create an account". 🤬 you then SRD.
I just said my birthday was in 1900.I just lied about my birthday, I do not give a **** about most things there![]()
I just said my birthday was in 1900.
It shows your ageI just said my birthday was in 1900.
SRD be likeOh my...
I clicked on your profile and it said you were 115 from Ye Old JerseySRD be like
"1998, that's too young"
"1900, that's perfectly fine"
And to them that's "totally legitimate".I clicked on your profile and it said you were 115 from Ye Old Jersey![]()
And the banterhammer has been dropped.Please go look at the message I left on Nas' profile.
The last part of the message can be interpreted one of 2 ways.And the banterhammer has been dropped.![]()