[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,821 views
I'm debating whether or not it's a good time to ask for a render of Jordan's scheme. :lol:
 
I'm debating whether or not it's a good time to ask for a render of Jordan's scheme. :lol:
They're probably too dumb to make the connection :lol:
 
On topic, one more possible scheme (May rustle some jimmies :lol:)
53oZpL6.png
 
At the least it'd probably be looked at as advertising another forum. Now if they don't notice that... :lol:
I don't think that's a big deal, asking a common question that hasn't been answered properly however, that's the biggest deal
 
I'm just here waiting for us to get banned for spam liking. Cause, ya know, they're that ignorant.
 
Damn by this logic half of GTPlanet would be banned.

I wouldn't mind but still :dunce:
 
Definitely.
 
Suddenly, I'm beginning to think I actually might want to leave the SRD forum. I've never been banned from any forum, but I'm seriously considering cancelling my account. Any place you can get banned just for asking a question (assuming it hasn't been asked too many times) is not my kind of place.
 
Didn't they have an extensive downloads page until they took it down for some immature reason? Now it's just the forums.
 
Didn't they have an extensive downloads page until they took it down for some immature reason? Now it's just the forums.
I have no idea, I only joined less than an hour ago.
 
The only reason I'm staying is because I don't own 3dsmax. If I had it, I'd do renders for you guys. :lol:

SPeaking of 3DS max, I just asked for Jordan's car to be rendered. :lol:
 
Oh dear. Can't wait to see this one. :lol:
 
The only reason I'm staying is because I don't own 3dsmax. If I had it, I'd do renders for you guys. :lol:

Lucky for you, I have experience in using that program. If @WallRunner were here, He'd vouch for me

acer-toyota-die-cast-render-blue-jpg.345030


acer-toyota-die-cast-render-green-jpg.345031
 

Attachments

  • Acer Toyota Die-Cast Render (Blue).jpg
    Acer Toyota Die-Cast Render (Blue).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Acer Toyota Die-Cast Render (Green).jpg
    Acer Toyota Die-Cast Render (Green).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 49
*nevermind*
---

I have blender files and will try to make my own renders now. I just need to figure out what to do with the bmp files.
 
Goddamnit. You... You... GAHHHHH!!!!! :mad:
 
Smurfy's latest one got deleted. :lol:

Wait nvm lol
 
Wooo!!!! Latest member!!! Oh... Wait.... That's not a good thing.
 
I have also been banned. Still totally worth it.
 
Back