- 3,030

- New Jersey
- durWINNING
- Noob Saibot 007
I'll join. I got nothing else better to do.
Thats when we start getting people in the chat, if we even get enough
It shouldWill it work on my phone?
Does it involve screen sharing?It should
On my end onlyDoes it involve screen sharing?
Then it won't work. I can try my laptop I guess.On my end only
You're dead to me now."....and we have @DurLosing as well."
I was just quoting Nas, I don't want to be dead, please.You're dead to me now.
FACT: 99% people die at least once in their life.I was just quoting Nas, I don't want to be dead, please.![]()
That's disappointing.FACT: 99% people die at least once in their life.
That's disappointing.
You're dead to me now.
You know skype is free right?How long are we going to do the Skype call, I get an hour subscription and then I need to do some resetting and then I get another hour subscription.
Who's in the 1%?FACT: 99% people die at least once in their life.
Extremely rich people.Who's in the 1%?![]()
Zuel.Who's in the 1%?![]()
My internet isn't. Especially with dumb ol ComcastYou know skype is free right?
Wait. I'm now confused.My internet isn't. Especially with dumb ol Comcast
My dad's on the phone with them so I don't need to use Xfinity WiFi anymore....hopefullyWait. I'm now confused.
Uh ok? It doesn't matter now though. We concluded the test session.My dad's on the phone with them so I don't need to use Xfinity WiFi anymore....hopefully
The text chat was also top notch as well.Props to everyone who attended the call, it went well. Harsk's reaction to his crash at Chicagoland was priceless.![]()
Unless you are Angel. Then you cheat it all the time.FACT: 99% people die at least once in their life.